• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Dragoon Remake, What Do You Think?

Exactly as the title says, before it gets any further, no, there's not one being remade, but anyway, I think it would be awesome, and I really want it to happen, if this game were remade.

To those who have played it, you know how the story and gameplay goes, would you like a remake?

In all reality, this is probably the ONE game that triumph over Zelda for me. The storyline and characters in this game were pure magic and so deep that I still love this game with a passion, despite it's age (which it's aged rather well I'd say).

Anyway, I think it'd go over really well if it were remade with more modern day graphics as well as full on voice acting instead of the partial voice acting they had in the original. I think it would be awesome to see the transformations, additions, and magic spells all redone with modern technology, as well as the dragons! Anyway, tell me what you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom