• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors (Sign-ups)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Oh gawsh. That title sucks... >:o

Audio Files found within the lab where mutare structura originated:

9:15, March 14, 2013

We’ve been developing this drug since 2010. It was designed by Earths best geneticists. It was designed to make the human race live longer, become stronger, smarter. It was designed to also make them resistant to most diseases. We are currently testing it on rats. They are kept under constant surveillance, to see if there are any side effects. They seem to be acting normal. We will continue observing them.

1:12 P.M. March 20, 2013

We have 5 rats in there. All have the drug, and they seem to be growing larger. Not by much, but it is noticeable. They are given the same amount and kind of food as the control group. The rats also seem to be faster. Tomorrow we will put them through a maze.

11:28 A.M. March 22, 2013

The maze experiment went well. The rats with the drug completed it three times the speed as the control. We have definitive evidence that this drug increases speed and intelligence. I believe we will exterminate the rats.

Unknown Time, March 25, 2013

We underestimated the intellect of the rats. AS soon as the cage opened, a rat bit the man. The other rats scurried out. The man changed. It seems the drug is spreading like a disease to the other rat set. The man that was bitten was not as lucky. He died. It seems this drug is lethal to humans. I am leaving this facility.
End of Audio Files

Present Day; 5:37 P.M. June 17, 2014

This disease has spread to almost all animals. There are some survivors left. The animal s are intelligent, to the point they equal human intellect. After this mutation, animals have realized that we humans treat them as inferiors. The animals are outnumbering the humans, and survivors must band together to stay alive. The scientist did not survive. Will you?

Annnndddd with that amazing intro by Blue-eyes, my Co-owner of this RP, we are making a new RP that revolves around mutated killer animals and zombies. Most of the human population has either been turned into zombies or flat out killed. Animals now rule the world with their now human like abilities.

Can you survive?

Name:
Appearance:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Example:
Name: Kristianna Johnson (Krissy)
Personality: Nice (when things are going well), very strong, sometimes very emotional, very blunt when they are in danger.
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xSDw5zZcW...FY/gQTvsLoNCzY/s400/1072589385_uresReor02.jpg
Background: A nice hometown girl. She lived with her parents who adopted her. When the apocalypse happened, both her parents were killed, she barely survived. Has always been almost a different person since then.
Weapon(s): Shotgun, dagger

(I might allow up to 3 characters like in Camp Half Blood. Now, I just have to choose which of my other characters I want along side Krissy.. hmm lol)

Last edited:

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Name: Tassurelle
Appearance: black, sleek hair cut in a shoulder-length bob. 5'4" and 120 lbs. Lean. Vibrant green eyes. Light skin. Camouflaged clothing.
Background: Sassy and gets down to business. No funny stuff. She was raised by a crack-addict mother who died in front of her eyes. She was only five years of age. Rough and tough.
Weapon(s): Handgun. Dagger for back-up.

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

All of you are approved! c:

Let me just say something real quick: This RP is based off a nightmare I had (last night, if you wanted to know. Also: Blue-eyes helped me make a plot). It had to do with mutated animals killing my family off. It was really weird. Darknut_Hunter was in it for some reason too. Well... his 'room', that I have honestly never seen, was in it. And he was mentioned in my dream LOL. He... died too. EVERY DIED, but me, my dad, mom and sister and Zelda Ali Baba.. lived for some unknown reason. It was crazy nightmare. Seriously, the COWS (that were mutated) killed everyone in my family (you know like, cousins, grandparents ect.)

It just seemed like a good idea for role play. Zombies are in their because well... their ZOMBIES!

But that dream was friggin scary... everyone died because they didn't listen to me... goshdamnit.

I'll stop rambling. But I'm EXCITED for this RP.

Oh and I am adding Wolf and Vince from CHB as my other 2 characters. Chilfo think they'll be best.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Name: (im runing out of names)Patrick McScot(very celtic)
Aperance: Tall and lanky vary plaish white skin(WIMD) with frecals long hair that covers his eyes.
Persanlity: calm and colcted but when things go extremly bady panics
Weapon dual swords that four pice open like a switch blade. Hase a helmet with a camra on the back to se behind him.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I'll join ^_^ give me a bit and I'll make my skellies lol

Here are two of my characters. I made add a third character soon, but this is what I could get before bed XD.

Name: Sierra Broxmard
Appearance: Sierra.jpg Her skin would be more pale.
Personality: She can be funny/sarcastic when nobody else is but she is usually on full protect mode and likes to get to the point. “The smartest and fastest way is the best way” and “just don’t hesitate” are rules she lives by.
Background: Married when she was 19, the same year she had her son, Gabriel. Her husband was bitten and killed when the animals started to go around. She now protects her 3 year old son and lives the best she can.
Weapon(s): Handgun (like a machine pistol…idk, I dunno much about guns XD) and a set of throwing daggers.

Name: Gabriel Broxmard (Gabe)
Appearance: Gabe.jpg A bit younger looking maybe? Idk haha
Personality: Very sweet and adorable, usually has no idea what is going on and cries when something seems scary. He can say a few sentences and words and often asks his mother where his daddy went. He loves his mother very much and while shy at first, he usually warms up to other people pretty fast.
Background: Was born to Sierra Broxmard and her husband (I don’t have a name for the husband XP) a little after their marriage. His father died from being bitten by a mutated animal.
Weapon(s): None, he’s just a toddler XD

Last edited:

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
I'll join!
Name: Takera Elfva
Personality: Nice, until Threatened, Mean when in a fight or Ticked Off.
Appearance: Long Green Haired Teen with maroon Clothes
Background: She is a forest wanderer who is in search for one thing and one thing only.
Weapon(s): Katana, Crossbow, Grapping Gun.

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

Looks good! The only thing is that everyone in this story is human. Its more of a science fiction story, not a fantasy story. So... her background may need to be change. Otherwise, perfect, good to go.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Tayler Bennet
Appearance: Long blonde hair with bangs that fall into her face often, brown eyes, tall, wears a blue shirt, jeans, blue earbuds, almost always in, and a laptop bag, holding her laptop and some ammo.
Background: Grew up in New York, went for Las Vegas when she got the signal from Shannon's computer.
Personality: Brave, smart (like genius), very caring, jokes around a lot.
Weapon(s): A 57 pistol (fires rifle rounds), a bow with special arrows made by her, and a ninjaken sword.

And I approve :lol:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Name: Eric Sauers
Appearance: Face looks like this (same hair color), but with hazel eyes. Is about 6 feet tall, 180 pounds. Wears a black combat hoodie (has pockets across front and hidden inside) with the sleeves slid up to his elbows, dark grey cargo pants, black combat boots, a black and white checkered bandanna (used as a scarf over his neck and sometimes mouth), and black leather gloves.
Background: Has worked for a secret government task force created for targeting terrorist threats since he was 18. He quickly ascended ranks and became a squad captian by 21. His extensive training has prepared him for survival in the field, high level combat and stealth, and well as use of multiple types of weapons . After the outbreak, his entire company was killed and Eric was forced to survive on the run with limited supplies
Weapon(s): A high powered collapsible rifle with scope (Specifically a Dragunov), revolver (looks like Train Heartnet's but the part below the barrel is flat, not beveled) with custom ammo, a shotgun (Remington 870), and twin combat knives. (Is this too much? If so, then ditch the knives.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom