• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors Sign up thread *Reboot*

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
*I am stealing the old sign ups. bwhaha*

Audio Files found within the lab where mutare structura originated:

9:15, March 14, 2013

We’ve been developing this drug since 2010. It was designed by Earths best geneticists. It was designed to make the human race live longer, become stronger, smarter. It was designed to also make them resistant to most diseases. We are currently testing it on rats. They are kept under constant surveillance, to see if there are any side effects. They seem to be acting normal. We will continue observing them.

1:12 P.M. March 20, 2013

We have 5 rats in there. All have the drug, and they seem to be growing larger. Not by much, but it is noticeable. They are given the same amount and kind of food as the control group. The rats also seem to be faster. Tomorrow we will put them through a maze.

11:28 A.M. March 22, 2013

The maze experiment went well. The rats with the drug completed it three times the speed as the control. We have definitive evidence that this drug increases speed and intelligence. I believe we will exterminate the rats.

Unknown Time, March 25, 2013

We underestimated the intellect of the rats. As soon as the cage opened, a rat bit a man. The other rats scurried out. The man changed. It seems the drug is spreading like a disease to the other rat set. The man that was bitten was not as lucky. He died. It seems this drug is lethal to humans. I am leaving this facility.

End of Audio Files

Present Day; 5:37 P.M. June 17, 2014

This disease has spread to almost all animals. There are some survivors left. The animal s are intelligent, to the point they equal human intellect. After this mutation, animals have realized that we humans treat them as inferiors. The animals are outnumbering the humans, and survivors must band together to stay alive. The scientist did not survive. Will you?

This RP revolves around mutated killer animals and zombies. Most of the human population has either been turned into zombies or flat out killed. Animals now rule the world with their now human like abilities.

Can you survive?

Name:
Appearance:
Background:
Weapon(s):

I shall make my characters... soon. I kept everything about this sign ups the same as the other one. because I am lazy.
The founders of this RP are me, Blue-eyes and Hylian_Monolith. c:

My characters (work in progress):
Name: Shannon J. Wolfe
Appearance: Shannon he looks just like that, except for he wears trench coat as well, to carry lots of things. His hair is blonde and he has green eyes, he always wears a glove on his right hand that is black.
Background: Shannon was orphaned at a young age, but that didn't stop him. He gain vast knowledge through his childhood years studying day and night. He, later in life around age 19, was one of the scientists involved in the animal project, but let when he sensed that something would go wrong. He took his vast knowledge into an other field of science and also became a doctor, which was part of his original dream. When the attack happened, Shannon fled, having nothing at the time besides a crappy girlfriend and a bunch of science supplies. Only taking his weapons, laptop, medical and food supplies with him. He's now currently free roaming, hoping to find some companions.
Weapon(s): Shannon's weapon, Seira was his finest creation. It has to ability to come back to him using a special "call back" thing of sorts (it comes back to him when he presses a button the glove he wears to call it back). The spear is green with a blue glowy tint. He also carries a small handgun, just in case.

Name: Xaviar "Red Dragon" Jenkins
Appearance: Xaviar look except his right eye is silver whereas his right is gold. His hair is also more of a red color. He also wears a cape/cloak that is black on the outside, red on the inside. Sometimes the cloak/cope covers his face. BECAUSE IT CAN.
Background: Xaviar lived the majority of his life with his abusive mother until he just turned 17. He ran away at that point. When the attacks happened, he had nothing to loose. He tries everyday to keep himself alive and he's a bit of a vigilante.
Weapon(s): A twin pair of guns with dragons on them (explaining how he got his nickname "Red Dragon" because he saves people from diseased animal attacks)

Name: Jupiter "Jay" Yahna (ya-ah-na)
Appearance: Jupiter, yes I'm aware this pic looks emo, get over it XD
Background: She lived a pretty normal life, up until her parents were killed by some diseased wolves. Having lost her family, instead of falling into despair, she wanted revenge. She wanted to find some way to get rid of these infected animals. Permanently. She learned her way with weapons fairly quickly and is a good shot with a sniper rifle. She has no real regard whether she lives or dies.
Weapon(s): Jupiter's axe she also uses a sniper gun thingy (idk, I know nothing about guns, I'm more of a sword person) and a "just-in-case" hand gun.

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Name: Cole
Appearance: Chubby, Dark blue jeans, Black Vans for shoes, black hoodie, and black hair.
Background: Descendant of Tayuuya, a warrior from the past that wore basically the same thing as Cole. Normal teenage boy. His parents were killed by a zombie cheetah. Easily frightened, but will fight for friends.
Weapons: Plasma Sword, Plasma Gun that can transform into several different types of guns depending on how he's feeling. The gun is his main.

Uhhh... gosh. Well, Meli's everywhere, but I want Lenyrin... Aren and Marceren need a break... what the hey. Leni gets the next RP.

Name: Kirinen
Appearance: She wears a brown long-sleeved shirt under a blue tee with the sleeves cut off, black pants and a leather belt. Her eyes are a clear ice blue, and her hair is long and dark. She also wears black archer's gloves. Her quiver(on he rback) has pouches tied to it for easy carrying of... stuff...?
Background: Kirinen lived a relatively normal life in Alaska until the disease spread up there. When it came, she took her bow and ran, leaving her family and friends behind in a moment of sheer panic. When she was calm enough to realize what she'd done, she was devastated, but the infection was so heavy in the wildlife-filled Anchorage that she had no choice but to get as far away as possible. She went south, picking up allies as she went, but either abandoning or losing them all. She was eventually outnumbered, narrowly escaping with the help of an either fearless or stupid girl she immediately enlisted as an ally. After many miles, Kirinen finally opened up to the innocent, slightly hyper girl, Keriki, and they became close friends. With the disease infecting every animal and few humans left alive, they rely on each other for both sanity and survival.
Weapon(s): A simple compound bow that a now-dead friend improved to give it tracking technology and a scope. She also knows how to make explosive arrows. If all else fails, she can use some specially reinforced arrows as weapons without her bow.

Name: Keriki
Appearance: Rather short, with also short brown hair she holds back in a headband because "It gets in my face and makes my nose itch." She has jeans and a too-big navy hoodie with a black hood and pocket, she usually rolls up the sleeves to her elbow. It's always dirty, like her sneakers.
Background: She was in high school in Oregon when the plague hit, and was attacked by a pack of wolves while walking home. She fled. After narrowly surviving for almost a year, she saw a woman in danger of a ton of bears and scared them off with a tow truck. The woman, Kirinen, grudgingly accepted perky Keriki's help, but after a lot happened they got closer. Kirinen is the only ally they can keep forever, everyone else dies. It's made Keriki a lot tougher, but she's also quite connected to Kirinen and considers her family.
Weapon(s): Whatever she can find that works, she's very good at breaking/losing them.

....I think... I will make my third now. But not here, in a different post(see page 3)

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
(Wow, the other co-founders charcters are awesome... and mine are... not.)

Name: Aaron Byron
Appearance: Blue eyes (hey, thats me!) (( Like the blue in Hylian Monolith's siggy)) Brown hair covering his ears, his bangs, when pushed out of his face, are to his eyebrows, while straight down touch his nose. Tall, skinny, slightly muscular. Wears a black jacket, white shirt, jeans and blue shoes (like the blue of your "i hate violence")
Background: His father was one of the scientists for the disease. As his mother died when he was 10 and he was an only child, he was on his own. He packed a bag of supplies and left his home in Nevada.
Personality (otherwise i'll forget): Quiet, shy, but if you ask question, he will try to answer them. Very intelligent, and draws designs for inventions.
Weapons: His fathers M9 pistol and special throwing knives.

(Wow, the other co-founders charcters are awesome... and mine are... not.)

Name: Aaron Byron
Appearance: Blue eyes (hey, thats me!) (( Like the blue in Hylian Monolith's siggy)) Brown hair covering his ears, his bangs, when pushed out of his face, are to his eyebrows, while straight down touch his nose. Tall, skinny, slightly muscular. Wears a black jacket, white shirt, jeans and blue shoes (like the blue of your "i hate violence")
Background: His father was one of the scientists for the disease. As his mother died when he was 10 and he was an only child, he was on his own. He packed a bag of supplies and left his home in Nevada.
Personality (otherwise i'll forget): Quiet, shy, but if you ask question, he will try to answer them. Very intelligent, and draws designs for inventions.
Weapons: His fathers M9 pistol and special throwing knives.

Eh heh. You're sweet, Blue :)

Um, which blue in my sig? There are... over a thousand hues.

Aaron's interesting. I like him.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Ian
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, black hair, green eyes. Wears a t-shirt and jeans with a green fleece pullover over it.
Weapons: Whatever he can make in time to ward off an attack.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(I stole my sign up from the last time we started this. Mwahaha.)

Name: Tassurelle
Appearance: black, sleek hair cut in a shoulder-length bob. 5'4" and 120 lbs. Lean. Vibrant green eyes. Light skin. Camouflaged clothing.
Background: Sassy and gets down to business. No funny stuff. She was raised by a crack-addict mother who died in front of her eyes. She was only five years of age. Rough and tough.
Weapon(s): Handgun. Dagger for back-up.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Name: Gerard Blyte
Appearance: Blonde short hair. 5'8 5'9 ish. He wears a white long-sleeve shirt and blue jeans. His feet are covered in boots, and wears a belt. Gerard is kind of on the stronger/bigger side (trying to not sound like a total moron).
Background: Stole around with his brothers in the earlier months of the disease, doing best to avoid contact with the animals and zombies. He had never seen one when he first found a zombie-person. Terrified he ran, leaving his brothers behind. They were killed and he understood how serious the things are. Now he spends his days regretful, not knowing where to go with his life. (a.k.a. he is a total brooder :dry: )
Weapon(s): A crossbow, a pistol (nothing fancy), a combat knife.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
can you save me a spot Silver? Pretty please?
Sure thing!

Hmm, I might join. I'll have to see how much time I have though. ;)
I'll save you a spot anyways, tell me if you are in or not whenever c:

Could ya save me a spot, please? :D
Suuure!

(I stole my sign up from the last time we started this. Mwahaha.)
Oh you c;

This sounds absolutely glorious. May I join? :3
Sure! Go on ahead! Just sigh up c:

As forever one else who made characters, approved, obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom