• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors Sign up thread *Reboot*

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Yay! I've been wanting to rp for forever and a day, but nothing good has come up that isn't already started/finished/inactive.

Name: Clara
Appearance: She has black hair in a "pixie cut". She tends to run her hands through it, so it sticks up. Her eyes are light brown and round. Her skin is slightly tan. She stands 5 feet, 2 inches tall and weighs in at exactly 100 pounds. She wears worn boots that go halfway up her calves, torn jeans, and a lightweight black shirt.
Background: She grew up in a small town and learned many types of self-defense from an early age. Her parents loved her very much, but were killed by the disease when it first began to catch. Her mom was killed quickly. Her dad wasn't. He became a "zombie", so Clara's first experience with killing was him. She has been on her own since, travelling around and trying to find a healthy, trustworthy person to team up with.
Weapon(s): Katana she found in her old, abandoned dojo. Can use a gun but doesn't like to. Has a small emergency knife strapped to her ankle.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
So you've yet to decide which of the boys to use, Silver? Funess.

I'm still unsure about a thrid.... but I want either that one or that one...
I am still deciding. Shannon's in for sure, because he was in the original of this RP and he's just SO PERFECT for the plot of this :3.

Yay! I've been wanting to rp for forever and a day, but nothing good has come up that isn't already started/finished/inactive.
Lol, I know the feel. This RP will start as soon as a few other and the people on hold make their characters. So within the next couple of days, roughly by my estimate... AND IF I CAN PICK MY CHARACTERS DX. anyways, Good character, approved c:

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Lol, I know the feel. This RP will start as soon as a few other and the people on hold make their characters. So within the next couple of days, roughly by my estimate... AND IF I CAN PICK MY CHARACTERS DX. anyways, Good character, approved c:

Thank you! I don't plan out characters, usually, so I'm surprised she turned out so decently haha. Guess I really have been anxious to rp... XD

Thank you! I don't plan out characters, usually, so I'm surprised she turned out so decently haha. Guess I really have been anxious to rp... XD

I never did welcome you here, did I, Little Gumball? Welcome. I like your character, too, and I'm sure you'll do great. (:

((haha a new victim to torment! Silver, read the Iron Maiden! Joking, joking, I'm a serious oddball...))

Go_Skyward

You're welcome. And I'm glad you are anxious to RP. People like that really try hard to have good, amazing, super awesome replies to stuffs and do really well, imo. c:
Meanwhile... I have had the same .... 7... roughly, characters fully planned out. And I finally decided who to use! yaaayy!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Bah, heck with it, I'm joining.

Name: Nicolas Bane
Appearance: Reagular garb of the times: jeans, t-shirt, and jaket. His hair is dark blue, kinda' purple and short, and his eyes are red, kinda purple.
Background: Meh.. I can't think of anything
Weapon(s): Pistol X2, and... knife

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Hrm, I'm not a cofounder :C LOL jk, I make a lousy cofounder anyway XD plus I get behind on rps. So I shall remain mortal! :D

I'll be makin' my skellies...sometime soon! :D 1-3 characters...yay! I can probably do my girls, then Max can sit this one out.

Go_Skyward

Hrm, I'm not a cofounder :C LOL jk, I make a lousy cofounder anyway XD plus I get behind on rps. So I shall remain mortal! :D

I'll be makin' my skellies...sometime soon! :D 1-3 characters...yay! I can probably do my girls, then Max can sit this one out.
Lol, I'm still finishing up making my characters so...

When do we begin?
Whenever everyone I have held places for signs up and I finish my characters, that's when. Hold your horses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom