• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors (RP Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

The elevator doors revealed a dim hallway, only lit by a few lamps overhead. It was eerie to be down here without the normal bustle of lab coats and chatter about whatever tests were being done.

Cyrus opened the double doors at the end of the hall which led into a main computer lab. He flipped the switches in the room. Lights went on and some machines hummed to life.

"Okay, get those computers on and let's start loading downloaded data on to them. With it, we can break in and get any file we need, no matter the security level."

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(Kanishia starts walking through the door into another room)

Kanishia: My sister should be in here...

(Enters the door. Ten seconds later the group hear a faltering scream coming from the same direction. Kanishia got beaten cold by some unknown being. Her leg and chest was bleeding badly. The tangy smell of blood hung in the room)

How could I be... So careless?

(Kanishia Is then out cold)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

She quickly made her way over to a row of computers, pushing every power button down the line. As they booted up, she sat down at the first computer. It whirred and clicked, the main page coming up. She continued on with what Cyrus pointed out, loading the data needed to break into certain files. She did this for every computer that she turned on.

"Done."

She stood at the end of the row, waiting for Cyrus to inspect whether she had done it right or not. She was fairly sure she had done a decent job.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

"Thanks. Now let's see..."

(segway to Eric for a bit)

Eric

Eric ran forward and caught Kanishia. "Crap, anyone here have some medical knowledge? Cyrus isn't here and I haven't much."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(Im able to track becouse of scars' spider bite)
"Hm the signal has slowen down in movement. Hm lets try a diffrent tactic this time."
Will and his groop come to an apartment the signal was very near.
"Residents of this building we have reson to suspect that there are rebales in this building. If you turn them over we will leave you alone and will not have to inspect every singal room."Will bellowed in to a microphone.

I think you got the wrong RP musicfan :sweat:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Sorry they were so close +big thumbs also could you copy past in to the thread dark nut i cant do it on my phone sorry)

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Kanishia is our cold. Fear hung around the room she is in as her younger sister cried for her older kin. The young black-haired female managed to steal a glance at the face crying through the bars before everything went black. Her sister had been held as a hostage.

Distant sobbing... People talking... That is the only thing she could hear.

Just as she was about to let go, a flashback shot through her mind. She only managed to sever the picture of her in her usual assassin robe assassinating someone before the darkness prevailed again.

Was that an image from her past? If so, what could killing have to do with anything?

The mobile in her pocket vibrated. Forcing her eyes open a crack, she painfully got it out and read the message out of view of everyone else. (Including Eric who is holding her)

"Number Fourteen, the Black Dragon. Please report to HQ right now"

Kanishia was surprised. What did it mean? That really gave her a wierd feeling when she read that. Ever since she got amnesia two days ago, she did not remember a thing.

Even so... The Black Dragon... 14....she seriously had a feeling that there is somewhere she is meant to be...

Just as she managed to grasp the rememberence, she lost conciousness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom