• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors (RP Thread)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

"Did you never pay atteniton to anything?" He asked tasingly. "Well, Florida is where NASA is. Maybe the last of the human race could colinize Mars or something. But if there are people here in Las Vegas, I'll definately help you find them. I'll never leave anyone behind."

He pulled out his guns and readied them.

"Lead the way."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon held his lance in front of him now, "It could have killed you! Who are you anyways? Don't you know humans are almost extinct because of these animals? I'll estimate that there is less than 1,203,964,487 people in the world now!" He let himself calm down. "What is your name? I'm Shannon Wolfe, and this is Tess."

(ninja'd)

Krissy was surprised by him suddenly wanting to help, "Oh... alright. Thing is, I don't know where this person is. Las Vegas is HUGE. It... may take us a while to find this fellow. But we must stay together." She left the room with Dantay following behind her, "We need to find a way to locate humans... somehow. Its the only why to find this man or woman..."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

He knew of a way to find humans, but he hesitated in saying it.

"Well," He paused. "I have a sort of idea as to how to find them. We could, follow an animal. But not any animal, like an animal that can smell pretty good. It'll be dangerous, but we might find someone."

Go_Skyward

Krissy gasped, "Why would we do that! We don't know if this person will think of us! What if this guy or girl accidentally kills us along with whatever animal we find?!" Krissy sighed and reconsidered, "Well... I guess... we have no other choice... It's just been so hard..."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

"We can do it another way if your uncomfertable with this. But it mught be harder that's all. I'm good with searching with my own eyes."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

"Alright. But let me go in front."

Dantay went around Krissy and aimed his guns, looking for an animal that would be usefull to finding the other humans. He stopped when he spotted a dog at least three blocks away. He pointed to the dog for Krissy to know and waited. It began nifing around and started moving. Dantay motioned for Krissy to follow him and he slowly stalked the dog. Soon they found a run down building and the dog went in.

"I'll go in first, you wait until I'm done firing."

He stealthily went inside and aimed his guns, but the dog was nowhere to be found. He didn't let his guard down as he searched the room for the dog. Suddenly he found the dog lying on the floor, it seemed to be dead.

"Nice try." He said, smirking.

He shot the dog four times in the head.

"Alright, you can come in." He called to Krissy.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
After the a the cars he breaks in to a library. He just pushes all of the referance books in to his cart. After that he gose to a gas station with barals and oppens up the gas reserve and fills the barals.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

"If that dog just found some food then we'll have to try again. But at least we might get something to eat. Come on."

He looked around the room and found a loaf of bread that was kind of crushed.

"Here." He said giving her the bread.

He continued to walk through the rooms, checking each for animals and zombies.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Her name is Tass, not Tess with an "e" :lol:

Tassurelle:

She jumped to her feet and pulled her gun out in one swift movement. She aimed at the girl and almost fired at the beast, but Wolf took care of that. She then aimed at the girl, listening to what she had to say and eyed her as Wolf continued to talk. She slowly lowered her gun, seeing that she was innocent and not likely to be diseased.

Tass nodded in her direction, "I'm Tass, like he said. This is so strange. Up until today, I hadn't seen any other humans here for a couple months now. This is insane that I've seen two others in the matter of minutes." She shook her head slowly back and forth, trying to comprehend the situation.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

As they walked through the building Dantay heard some noises. It sounded like talking. He heard that it was at least two people. One girl and one guy. Then he heard a third voice.

Three people.

He put his finger to his lip and motioned for Krisst to wait for him. He tok a step closer and could see in the room. It looked like a dump, but there stood two girls, one with a gun out, and a man, holding a scyth. Dantay took a deep breath and called out.

"Friend or foe?" He said, staying out of sight from them, but making sure he could see them if they moved.

Go_Skyward

fffffff....

Wolf raised his lance in defense, "Who's there?!"

Krissy stood beside Dantay, "They... seem human."

Wolf spoke again, "antwoord op de vraag verdomme!"

(If anyone asks... I'm speaking Dutch. Its from google translater... so... expect it to be gibberish.)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
After he gets the suplise he gose to the hide out. Seeing blood he draws his sword, and walks in.(if what im implaying is not what you intendent let me know and i will edit it to something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom