• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Wolf heard the door swing open and then heard something quietly looking around. Wolf stumbled out of his chair and grabbed his lance. He got up ad pointed it in front of him, "Who's there!" He yelled, ".... Gosh, I'm stupid! If I was a mutated animal, I would just attack the stupid person who just yelled 'who's there'." Wolf paused, noticing he was talking to himself, "My gosh. I think I've officially gone mentally insane." He shrugged the twirled his lance, it hit something, hard. It made a loud CLANK sound. Wolf froze like a possum spotted a hawk. After a few moments he cursed under his breath and began to look around for the source that came in his building.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

Suddenly, she heard a clang from the back of the shop. Damnit. I do not want to be cornered in here. She pulled her handgun from her waistband and held it close to her, hand on the trigger. She slowly made her way to the back of the store and peeked around the corner of one of the aisles. She caught sight of a blonde guy, slowly making his way around the store as well, holding a weapon. She knew at this point he wasn't diseased.

"Hold it." She stepped out into clear view, pointing her gun directly at the guy. "Who are you?" She set her mouth in a grim, straight line, expecting a reply.

Go_Skyward

The woman's voice startled Wolf he turned around quickly with his lance pointed in front of him, "VILLAIN! Gestraald dwaas! Weg met je!" He then noticed it was a woman, a human. "Oh...Mijn excuses." He stopped "Sorry, I'm speaking Dutch... uhh... sorry. My name is Shannon. Shannon Wolf. And you are?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

Momentarily confused by his language, she stepped closer with the gun still pointed at him. He finally spoke his name and she responded.

"Alright, Shannon. Nice to meet you." She didn't lower her gun, "I'm Tassurelle. Call me Tass." She eyed him, looking at him up and down. She didn't know whether to trust him or not, so she asked, "Mind if I take some of this ammo?"

She wasn't going to take "no" for an answer.

Go_Skyward

He noticed she meant business. "I'm... sorry, Tass. Its been lonely. I'm sure I'm mentally insane by now... been... staying here for a while now." He changed the topic suddenly, "Go ahead, take the ammo. The guy who owned the place before me is long dead now. Anyways, most people... when they were alive, that is, call me Wolf. But you, you, can can call me Shannon. You seem... tough... you can stay here... if you have no where to go." He slightly flirted with her.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

She lowered the gun and put it back in her waistband, realizing that he was good enough to trust.

"Heh, I'll definitely take that as a compliment," she said as she started to pull ammo off from the shelves, responding to him calling her "tough". She heard him say that he wanted to be called "Wolf".

"Wolf, huh? Interesting." She kept her eyes on him as she gathered ammo, gauging his actions. She considered his words, "I'll stay on one condition." She then crossed her arms and smirked. "You got food?" She was starving - she hadn't eaten since yesterday morning.

Go_Skyward

Wolf responded quickly, "Wolf or Shannon. Your pick, beautiful." He then suddenly changed the topic again, "Food yes. I have food. Get your ammo and follow me." Once she finished collecting her ammo, she followed Wolf to a small area behind the counter of the shop. The counter was covered in soda cans. Wolf quickly shoved them off and they hit the floor with pinging noises, "Welcome to my paradise!" It didn't look like much of a paradise, it looked more like a dumpster. The two most noticable things were the glow of a very old looking computer and a old white refrigerator. "Yes. Food, food. I have only calculated that this food will last me for the next 5 months, 2 weeks and 3 days. Of course, I was not expecting guest! So I may have to crunch a few more numbers to see how long this food will last between the two of us..." He paused and laughed, "Oh gosh. That... sounded really geeky didn't it?" He didn't wait for an answer, "Yes, yes it did. Err... making yourself at home." He smiled.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

"No, I've not seen a single human being since-" He broke off then. "Well you know." He mummbled.

He grabbed her hand and helped her up.

"So, where are you headed? I'm going to Florida."

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
The Rat jumped off the crow and gave Takera a map. "Thanks.......Let's see." She set off on her Journey.

Last edited:

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

Her lip curled a bit viciously when Wolf called her beautiful. She had to admit, she hadn't been called that in a while, but this guy didn't really mean it. She rolled her eyes and followed him further into the shop.

Tass entered a small, kind of stuffy room which was lit from the light of a computer.

"Wait. Is that computer... working?" She hadn't seen an actually working piece of machinery besides the saw she had in the warehouse. She was fascinated. "How'd you do it? I haven't seen technology work for a long time now." She didn't mind his jibber-jabber about being geeky and what not. Frankly, she didn't care. She didn't care who you were or what your interests were; as long as you could hold a weapon and wield it, she was alright.

Tass grabbed a soda from the floor and cracked it open, taking a nice swig. "That. That is so good." She set the can down and sat in an open chair, throwing her feet up on the desk and crossing her feet.

"Don't mind if I do."

Go_Skyward

(evil Gyp is EVIL. xD... but that's besides the point, a we in Las Vegas... inside a building...)

Shannon smirked, "Of course it works! I fixed it myself. I have a knack for these kind of things..." Shannon saw she was making herself comfortable. "Good, good." He set his lance down next to his computer and sat down in the chair in front of it. "I sent a message to any satellite I could find that still worked... I'm not sure if it worked but I sent out the words, 'Las Vegas, Resistance'. Did you come here because of that, or because of other reasons?"

"Ah... I see." Krissy spoke softly as Dantay helped her up. "Anyways, why would you go to Florida?! I came here because I found a computer, it was barely working, back in California. The message on it said 'Las Vegas, Resistance'. That's why I am here. I must find who sent that message. That person is here, I can feel it! Please, help me find this person, please. It could be our chance to strike back!"

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
A Wolf lumbered out of the forest. Takera held her katana, but the Wolf spoke English. "I have come, to be a fellow journeyer. Takera wasn't sure if this was a hoax, so she followed the wolf. "My Name is Gyp." Said the Wolf. They entered a house. They saw Wolf and Tass. "Who are you?" Takera asked.

Go_Skyward

Shannon screamed, "AHH! schadelijke schepsel!!! DIE!" He threw his spear at the wolf, killing it. He grabbed his spear from the beasts body and dipped in some kind of gunk, that was also sitting next to his computer. "Oh yes! This might be what I needed." He then panicked again and cleaned his lance off with a wet towel. "You, girl! wat deed je met dat schepsel!" Shannon then noticed he was changing languages again, "I mean... what were you doing with that beast..." He then blurted out, "WE NEED TO BURN THE CORPSE!!!"

(all animals have been corrupted in this RP, Selda...)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Patrick saw a lot of cars he ent over and checked to see if there were any batteries in the car.He took all of the batteries and plased them in a cart like vehical and pushed it along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom