• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors *Reboot RP Thread*

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(lol what? I have no idea how to reply aside from something lame like "my character tried to get out of the flame range" or... something to that effect. lol)

Go_Skyward

(WHY ARE YOU ALL EVEN. gr.)

All my characters reach safety or where ever the hell they are supposed to go.

(freaking move on, guys.)

Cyrus grabbed Kirinen by the collar and pulled her to the ground. The blast shouldn't reach them, but particles and heat would, and that wouldn't be good if they got skewered or burnt.

As he hit the floor, Cyrus flipped a switch up on the remote, and the pressed the button it. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion as reality lost all meaning. Fire and heat and sound came and yet everything felt so distant, as if he was watching in third person.

The explosion was loud and ripped through the zombies, frying some and leaving metal shards in others. Many fell, staying down for good, while others crawled along the ground slowly, no longer able to stand or possessing a lower body. But some where still very much on their own two feet. Cyrus, wasting no time began round two. One of them approached Cyrus and he swung his shotgun around, causing the barrel to jam into the things open mouth. Cyrus grinned and pulled the trigger, watching it's head explode in a shower of red, black, brown, grey, and white.

Kirinen choked slightly as Cyrus yanked her to the ground, but quickly thanked him internally as the blast went off. When Cyrus stood and vanished, and Kira rose to join him in combat, deadly weapon of a hammer in hand, she was still on the ground. Silent, unmoving, icy blue eyes wide open. Her quick breathing made no sound, overcome by the blood rushing in her ears.

She was oblivious to everything around her.

And her head was pounding, as if it was about to split open, explode just like Cyrus's C4. She felt like she was holding back an untamed monster...

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus looked back to Kirinen still recovering from the shock. He gritted his teeth and made his way over to her.

"Make sure Nick and Keriki are still alive..." Cyrus trailed off. He knew the blast probably left them hurt badly even if they were, but he could handle that. He wasn't prepared to lose anyone yet though.

Kirinen barely heard him speaking, but after a moment, she squeezed her eyes shut and leaned back. 'it's not that... it's not that at all," she whispered, her voice hoarse, as if she was in deep pain. Which she was. "It's them."
____

Kira's hammer collided with the bottom of a zombie's jaw, pulling it up and flipping its half-destroyed body upside down. Without a moment's hesitation, she stomped hard on its skull. The bone was weakened by the months as it was, but was further damaged but the explosion, and caved in. See didn't have a moment to celebrate its death, though--most of the zombies were dead, but these were still First Gen creatures.

Where the hell were Cyrus and Kirinen?!

((^^ oh Kirinen
Don't you know Majiri when you feel her))

Kirinen shook her head yet again, more frantic this time. "They're--they're inside of me. The other ones--the--the alters." She held a hand to her pounding forehead. "It's been far too long since I let them out--but now--it's--it hurts... I can't..."

((you just go ahead and be all cryptic, Kirinen >>))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Nick was firing at the zombies (and doing a poor job of it) when the C4 was set off and everything exploded. The shock sent him back, hitting a wall, and bits of the building went with him. A metal pipe bit came flying at him, but he was too slow and it pinned him in the shoulder. Nick let out a little yelp, and reached his hand over to pull out the pipe. But he refrained, knowing enough about injuries to keep the pipe in for now, so it didn't bleed more.

Nick looked around and saw that there were still some zombies, however the majority of them had died in the blast. He started shooting them too, but only with his left arm due to his injuries.

Go_Skyward

(*rubs head* where do I come in on this anyways? ...lost in my own RP again. Lordy, I'm in too many and I literally figured out my plots for two future RPs today. I'm excited...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom