• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors *Reboot RP Thread*

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
"I'm so sorry!" Clara said from her seat. "It's been a bit of a long day, you see... It's nice to meet you Keriki." She smiled and ran her fingers through her hair. "I haven't had a break in quite a while, so pardon my scattered mind." She moved her katana to a more comfortable, yet still reachable, position.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus let a bullet rip but a girl stepped in the way just as he pulled the trigger. "****!" he exclaimed. "It was meant to be a warning shot!"

Cyrus packed up the rifle and ran toward where his target was sprinting full speed. He let his muscles relax as he ran, focusing only on his goal of getting to the girl in time.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
(Exit strategies and weapon designs will be common in this RP.)

"Sorry, instant reaction. Seeing only mutts makes you shoot at anything moving." Aaron stated, glancing around, formulating an exit strategy in case something happened. He noted a forked tree that was simple for him to climb leading to the roof.

Kira growls, quite literally. "Sow yourself." she stated, her voice like a knife of frustration. "Or are too too cowardly to get out form under your stupid desk?"

Keriki, oblivious to Cyrus and passing it off as more survivors somewhere else, completely ignores him as he runs towards her.

((she's got skill, one smut admit. This is me having no idea what just happened.))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon sighs and bumps his head as he comes out from under his desk. He ignores the fact he just did this and quickly places the mouse in his trench coat pocket before she sees him do it. "Heh.... hello." He stutters. Of course, there's not much else for him to say, there's papers everywhere, the room is a mess. He's glasses are broken and duct taped over, along with half his furniture. "What uh... brings you here?" He then mentally scans her appearance, "You look... you're about ready to kick my a$$." He laughs, "And I'm over here with my main weapon still under the desk and my gun on the cage. That's... wow. I'm completely harmless. This is just.... wow. I can't believe how stupid I am sometimes!" He flicks his forehead, "Duuur." He says as he continues to make fun of himself for no reason. (he's completely dumbfounded at his actions, don't worry. Full flirt Shannon shall arise soon.)

Jupiter here's the man loudly cuss and decides to reach out and grab Keriki. Jupiter pulls her inside, "You should watch yourself, girl." (I have no idea what happened either...)

Kira raises her eyebrows. "Hm." she said , unimpressed. "Don't put it past me to kick your a$$, I'm bored." Her careless and rude nature doens't seem forced, and neither does her intimidatingness.

"What was that all about?" Keriki carefully pushes Jupiter's hand away.

((new word, woo!))

Go_Skyward

Shannon weakly laughs, "Riiiiight." He then grabs his spear from under the desk, once again bumping his head. "So... you... want anything to eat. I have some... interesting stuff here, eeaahh?" (Shannon small talks... >.>)

Jupiter rolls her eyes, "You were standing out there, basically asking for something to attack you..."

((might as well bring up the hammer while eh opportunity is perfect))

"Some may say that the owner of oddities is often crazier than the artifacts." she said calmly, in a conversational tone--well, as conversational as Kira could get. She notices the lance and slyly draws her own weapon--the crappy hammer. It's in full view in her hand, and she braces herself for its abuse.
--
"I thought only the animals attacked!"

Go_Skyward

"Oh no! I ain't going to attack you! I was just getting it because I felt awkward... because if you'd been an zombie animal, I'd be dead right now... heh." He places the spear back on his desk right as the mouse in his pocket loudly squeaks.

"I never said it was a person..." Jupiter bluntly states.

((I couldnt' help it... thief=me))

"Madre de Dios! Tú idiota, conseguir que el ratón maldito de tu bolsillo!" Kira screamed, grabbing Shannon's sleeve to hold him still and tore open his pocket with her hammer claw, preparing to slaughter the mouse.

Go_Skyward

Shannon attempts to pull back from her, the mouse jumps out of his pocket and scurries under the desk, "STOP! STOP! He's friendly! He's not infected! I'm testing him to see if I can find a cure for the ones that are infected!" He explains this concept as quickly as he can. "alsjeblieft niet dood hem" Shannon adds at the end.

Kira stops just barely long enough to her his explanation, then understands. She holsters the hammer and bends down beneath the desk, making gentle sounds to call the mouse back, with an open hand.

((Kira... gets better and better every second. this is why I love characters--they're never done. I mean, she's an aminal lover? Whaa?))

Go_Skyward

The mouse runs to her and goes into her hand. Shannon sighs in relief, "He's practically the last sane one of his kind. Poor fella."

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Clara jumped to her feet at the sound of the gunshot and drew her long sword. "What even just happened?" she shouted, striding over to the others. "Who shot at what and what did it hit?" She was completely obvlivious to yet another stranger dashing toward her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom