• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors *Reboot RP Thread*

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Day 1460, year 4. Even in such a short span of time, my life has changed so much. First dealing with the torment of my mother to now being a vigilante of justice in fighting these zombie creature... things.

He adjusts his guns in this holder.

I am the Red Dragon. This is my city, Las Vegas. And I will not let these creatures destroy it any longer!

(This is kind of an odd start to the RP, but the last location of TS was in Vegas so I thought I'd keep that feature. I will bring Shannon and Jupiter in a little later... maybe next reply. Anyways RP BEGINS NOW! :D)

"Are you coming or not?"

"Give me a second!" She started to go back into the building that had been their refuge for a while.

"Keriki, don't go in there. Please."

Kirinen's pleading voice made Keriki stop. She turned around, looking nervous. "I don't like that tone. Please, just tell me."

"...Nothing's in there."

"Then where's Aren?"

"He's... gone. He left, saying that he'd rather chance it alone than slow us down."

Keriki nodded, returning to Kirinen's side. "I believe you."

It wasn't the first time she'd lied to her, though. Aren's body was in the building, two arrows in his head.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Clara glanced around at her surroundings. Nobody in sight. Yet. She shouldered her backpack and gripped a branch above her head. Tugged. Seemed firm enough. She jumped and hooked her legs around the branch, letting her upper body dangle upside-down. So far so good. She swung herself a bit to gain momentum and then reached up with her arms. Her hands met another branch and she desperately clutched at it. Now she was in a reclined sitting position. Grinning, she let out a quiet whoop. That was the first time she had ever done anything that athletic, and it was probably the last.

She got her feet under her and climbed a few more feet. As long as there weren't any rabid squirrels around she would be fine in this patch of trees. Or any rabid birds, for that matter. "Shouldn't have thought that," Clara muttered, looking around rapidly again. Paranoia was starting to creep up on her. She settled down in a fork, making sure to move her katana in a comfortable position. Time to take a break from travelling.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus trudged through the deserted streets. It'd been a long time since he'd seen another living soul. Normally he'd have gone insane by now but he was used to the solitude at this point. He'd watched the whole team die and he'd barely made it out alive. A single scratch had proved fatal for most. The virus was incredibly deadly. And now with the animals anywhere, it was practically impossible to hide. He'd seen some reanimated human corpses too.

Cyrus walked into a sheltered building to rest. The sun was hot today despite the cool weather. He dropped his bag and pulled out bottle of water to drink. Then he noticed the body. It lay there un-moving, two arrows buried in it's head. He rolled it over with his foot and saw the boy's face, unknowingly blank. He'd been shot without warning and never knew what hit him. Cyrus was about to walk away when he noticed a twitching. The boy's fingers moved. Suddenly her raised himself up and lunged for Cyrus. Cyrus instinctively drew his pistol in one hand and his combat knife in the other, and fired 3 rounds into it's face. The body went down and didn't get back up. Cyrus let out a sigh of relief before suddenly realizing his mistake. Shots gave away his position and if someone wanted this kid dead, they may want him dead too. He picked up his bag and headed for the stairs getting out onto the roof. He'd be safer where he could see better.

Kristen

Kristen hid in the shadows. She had her shot gun held over her shoulder by a strap and the ax in her hands. She heard gunshots and froze. They were distant, but still near enough for her to be scared. She ran to another hiding spot and stayed low, hoping nobody saw her.

Go_Skyward

Tink. TINK. ......bbtttttzzz.

"Finally!" A young man of 24 with blonde hair, green eyes and a trench coat, cried out as he slammed his hands on his desk. "This stupid lamp." He then looks over a his, small, power generator, "If you can't even support a light, I have no words for you."

rustle. rustle.

He picked up a pistol of his desk with lightning speed and scanned the weapon shop room he "owned". There was nothing.

"Dammit, Ratatouille." He walks up to a cage of a small mouse, "Don't scare me like. Gods, if you become infected I will have to kill you. Stay a normal, non-zombie mouse. Okay?"

The mouse squeaks.

"Good." He then puts down the pistol and sits in his duct tapped over spinning chair. "Gods, I am so bored... after fixing that stupid lamp there is nothing to do..." He sighs and picks up his spear, "What should I do, Seira?" He asks the spear. He sighs again, "God. I am so mental it hurts." He chuckles to himself.

--

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.

"A gunshot?" The Red Dragon, Xaviar, thought. "I best check it out." He starts running but after a little, he stops.

"But what if the animals have already learned how to use human weapons?!" ... "Nawww" He thinks to himself as he continues to run.

--

The same gunshot sounds echoed.

"Heh. Idiot. Now you're bound to be dead. Like that Dragon guy should be.... guns being your main weapon of choice is not a good idea." A girl, about age 18 with light brown hair, thought as she cleaned her axe of blood from animals. "At least, a gun without a silencer is not a good idea. heh." She continued to clean her weapon in her hideout in an abandoned warehouse for God knows what.

(So... judging from my random reply just now Shannon is a mental doctor/scientist. Xaviar is a paranoid "super hero". And Jupiter is judgmental of someone she's never seen ever. Wow... this is going to be an interesting RP... XD
If you must know, all my characters are somewhere in Las Vegas. Shannon is in a weapons shack of sorts, Xaviar is running around, and Jupiter is, obviously, in some random warehouse. Me excited for this RP. Keep the replies coming!)

Kirinen stepped around the corner slowly, her bow drawn. No animals were in sight. She didn't buy it for one second--they were clever, too clever. She gestured for Keriki, a quick upwards flick of ehr hand that meant it was safe. They had a full language of gestures, this being the simplest and most easily translatable.

Keriki, naive and still seemingly oblivious to the heavy danger, literally skipped around the corner, laughing.

"Keriki! Stay calm, please, I nev--" She went silent, narrowing her eyes. Some gunshots resounded in the distance, but Kirinen didn't care for now. There was another sound--growling. "Keriki, get into that warehouse."

"What?" Keriki turned around cheerfully.

"Just get in the warehouse." Kirinen rose her bow. Keriki followed eh gaze to something behind her and--

"Do it!" yelled Kirinen, firing. Keriki didn't question it now.

(whee. This is Jay's warehouse, just so ya know, Silver))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Nicolas:

Nick was hiding out in a garage, the windows on the motion door were boarded up, and the switch that opened the door had been destroyed. He broke it himself, figuring he didn't want that thing to open and let a whole hoard of those, well animals but he prefered mutations, to come through. He had made locks on the door to secure it ten times more than it had been before. The garage wasn't too big, it was only meant for one car, and he had cleared out most of the junk someone left here, over the course of a few weeks. Nick was not one to risk being out too long to get attacked, so he sorted through everything in here, and only took what he thought useful. Everything he tossed out, being cautious of his noise level. He had found lots of useful items that he'd used for making devices for his locks and such.

Now Nick hung out on a crate, pondering what he should do next.

Hold out here forever? Do I even have enough food for that? There's got to be a better plan than just waiting out your death. I need to find other survivors, that's what. What, so you'll have to feed them all and possibly protect them?

Nicolas was furious, and kicked over an empty cup in his anger. Was he supposed to live the rest of his life here? Sneaking out to get food, and holding out against the mutations until either they killed him, or he just up and died? This was not his day...

Go_Skyward

Jupiter hears laughing outside her warehouse, "Giggling? Either those are humans, or these animals are getting way to 'human-like' for my liking."

She then puts down her cleaning cloth and quietly walks over to the side of the building she heard the laughing from. She looks around, hoping it's really people and not zombified animals.

(Lol, I should make it so Jay is a pet name and it pisses her off when others call her it. Bwhaha :3)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
As gunshots echoed, Aaron instantly reached for his dagger. Flipping it into a tactical grip and pulling out his M9, he advandced slowly towards the doorway. He opened the door and walked towards Kristen. He aimed for her head and pulled the trigger. CLICK. Aaron swore under his breath, knowing she heard it. He holstered his gun, raising the dagger.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
((Of COURSE everyone starts posting while I'm in the shower. -___-))

Clara's head snapped around and she almost fell out of her nook. Gunshots? Something important happened. She nimbly climbed down to the ground and stared in the general directions of the noise. Should she stay or should she go? It could be murder, suicide, protection... anything. Even someone going insane. She edged to the treeline and peeked out toward some buildings, one of them a warehouse. Who fired? There was no way to tell. All she could do was wait and debate whether or not she should check it out.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Kristen

Kristen heard the click echo in the streets and spun around. She saw a boy about her age with knife in his hand an spun around, gripping her ax tighter.

"What the hell?! You goddamn piece of ****!"

She swung the ax at his head but missed as he ducked, burrying the blade into the wall. She swung out the shotgun and said, "Why the hell should I not blow out your brains right now?!"

Cyrus

Cyrus saw two people below the building, ducking around in corners and thought, "Did they kill him?"

Keriki ducked inside the warehouse. "Kirinen--"

"Don't let your guard down, Keriki. There could be more inside. Just stay alert!" Kirinen kept her bow drawn. Her arrow had pierced the wolf that had almost attacked Keriki in a place that she would once have assumed lethal. But this wolf was mutated, and thusly both smarter and stronger than she could expect. All Kirinen would really expect these days was Keriki being cheerful and everything. You would never let your guard down.

Another person looked around the corner. Kirinen looked up long enough to see her face, then kept her eyes on the wild. "If you're not a mutant, prove it and hope I don't shoot you." She never said stuff like this with Keriki around, but for he moment she was alone, and her barrier of ice was up.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Because... I have supplies, I know more about these creatures then one would expect." Aaron stated, walking slowly towards her. "Please, lower your gun," he said again, before putting his knife back in its sheathe.

Go_Skyward

Jupiter sighs and comes out of her hiding spot, "I'm a a mutant. You can put down your totally-out-date weapon now." She says as she lowers her axe.

--

Xaviar spots in his tracks, for he hears commotion nearby. He decides to play it safe so he silently walks around the corner to see what it's about.
(this is talking about what is happening between Aaron and Kristen, btw. Xaviar's 'spying' on what is happening there... and no love for someone finding Shannon's weapon sack thingy? sad. XD)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Clara edged closer towards a couple girls. Dangerous? Maybe. One of them had threatened another. Possibly they were just meeting and she was being careful. Clara needed a group to watch her back, but then again, not everyone was to be trusted. Some people went psycho after their families died, as she had seen before. "Just go for it," she muttered. What was life without a little danger?

Well, it was certainly safe, which was better than pretty much everything else.

"Excuse me," she called out to the strangers. "Has this place been cleared out from all..." Then she saw the wolf. "...That?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom