• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors *Reboot RP Thread*

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Kristen

Kristen shoulders her shotgun and says, "Alright, fine, but don't think I'll hesitate if you try to shoot me again. I will kill if I have to."

She walks over to retrieve her ax and then turns back to Aaron. "So where are you headed?"

Cyrus

Cyrus comes to a stop just out side the building and pulls out one of his pistols. "Hello? I know you're in there. I shot at the wrong person and I'm here to give medical aid if necessary. I have a few questions though and I'm sure you do as well. Can we discuss this civilly?"

((aha. Leeeet's pretend from here that he nicked her arm because she was shifting around a lot, and yeha. Happens to the best of us(many of whom are present, one of which I may be conversing with :suspicious:).))

"Shot? You mean you--" Keriki realizes that her arm hurts. She looks down and sees blood on her left forearm. "Oh. Mister, I think you nicked me."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus holsters his pistol and said, "I didn't hit you too bad then. Sorry, but I wanted to fire a warning shot. I found a body in that building that had arrows in it and I saw someone in the group had a bow. Why shoot him?"

"...What building?"

Kirinen stepped forward suddenly. "Um, that's a long story, but surely I'm not the only one with a bow." She looked at him in a desperate way that said, Please stop right now and don't continue.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus saw a girl with a bow step forward and was about to answer the previous girl's question when he saw the other's eyes. They were sad, desperate even. The boy was killed for a reason, and the other girl was spared from the truth.

"Ah, you know what, it probably was someone else," Cyrus said, laughing it off. "I mean, I've used a bow before."

Cyrus turned to the first girl, "Anyway, are you hurt. The bullet didn't catch any muscle at all?"

"Nope! Just a surface wound. Doesn't hurt much at all." She's very upbeat about it. Kirinen relaxes noticeably when Cyrus chages the subject. "Anyways," Keriki continued, "It's really cool to see so many other survivors in just one day. What's your name?"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Jupiter kind of stands there awkwardly, not 100% sure what to think of the events the unfolded.

Shannon takes the mouse into his palms, "I'm Shannon Wolfe. As I said before, I'm trying to find the cure. And you are...?"

(might as well have Xaviar meet some people.... derp.)

Xaviar came out of watching, realizing everything was social now. "Heh... hello." He speaks softly to Aaron and Kristen. "Mind if I join you?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus spoke up and said, "Cyrus Larkson at your service. I worked as a special operative and field medical officer when I was still in my unit. Guess that's over now."

"I'm Keriki. At this point, I don't remember my surname, since I hit a rock and don't remember much. But anyways, it's nice to meet you." SHe speaks quickly, kind of tumbling over herself to say what she needs to say, then holding out her hand for shaking.

Kirinen puts a hand on her forehead like she has a headache.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
"Hmmmm.... I like that name, pretty but I strong name that yells 'you piss me off, I'll kick your a$$'." Shannon laughs at his own joke.

Jupiter listens in to Keriki and Cyrus's conversation and pips up, "And I'm Jupiter Yahna. Now that we have that covered, what now?"

(maaaah. I am making the same announcement in all the RPs I'm in...
As it turns out I will be taking a random/stupid trip to the middle of nowhere. So, due to this, I will probably become inactive, at least until Wednesday the 13th when I return. Mono is in charge of my characters until I return. I am saying this because I have high doubts that I will have internet service where I am going .-. anyways, see you all Wednesday!)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
((Um actually I'm gonna be gone till Thursday night so I won't be active much either. Should we call a temporary pause to the game for a few days?))

Cyrus

Cyrus heard Jupiter and said, "Oh, hi! Nice to meet you. Honestly I didn't realize there were this many survivors here. I drove from LA but my car ran out of gas and all the stations are dry I think."

Kira raises an eyebrow. "Then first impressions are accurate for once. How the hell has someone like you survived this long, with a mouse in tow no less?"

Keriki nods exuberantly. "It's nice to meet you, Jupiter! Kirinen, come introduce yourself!"

Kirinen, hand still on her forehead, makes a why-do-you-do-this-to-me face at the ground. "My name is Kirinen Aberita. And I will leave it at that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom