• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Of Us Role Play - Sign Ups!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hello people! Aleks here!

And today I would like to bring you the first The Last Of Us Role Play (don't worry, I checked the forums before I started to make this thread.)!

Now I am actually glad no one made this before! The Last Of Us is my all time favorite game (even more then Assassin's Creed which is SAYING something)

So here are the rules!

1 - Stick with the story

2 - No god mode (I hate when people do that) unless you are given permission by the person you wish to god mode.

3 - You may have up to two characters (characters like random people, shop keeps, ect, do NOT count.)

4 - Have fun! Rules aren't that bad right?

Next the form to fill out!

You will need the following:

Name:

Personality:

Clothing:

Group (Tourests, Hunters, Infected):

Back story (OPTIONAL YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS PART)

Anyways here are my two characters! Now wish me luck hah!

Character one/Myself

Name: Allie Ichimara

Personality: When dealing with the Infected she is quite the badbutt. But when she is herself, she is shy, kind, and when around her close friend Aleks, loving and random

Clothing: Black hoodie with the letters HD in dark blue, jean booty shorts, and platform sandals.

Backstory: She just wanted to play some Minecraft with her best friend and crush, Aleks. But that all changed the day the s**t went down...

Character Two/ImmortalHD

Name: Aleksandr (Aleks) Vitaly

Clothing: Black hoodie with a creeper face and the minecraft logo on it, Blake beanie, black skinny jeans and black skate board shoes

Personality: When dealing with Infected, he can be violent, and badbutt. But normally he's a laid back guy. But when it comes to his best friend Allie, he is loving and protective of her.

Back story: Just like Allie, he only wanted to play Minecraft with her. He's only over protective of Allie because he has feels for her.

And there's my characters!

See you guys on the role play!

Also we will start when we get three people!

~Aleks

Hello people! Aleks here!

And today I would like to bring you the first The Last Of Us Role Play (don't worry, I checked the forums before I started to make this thread.)!

Now I am actually glad no one made this before! The Last Of Us is my all time favorite game (even more then Assassin's Creed which is SAYING something)

So here are the rules!

1 - Stick with the story

2 - No god mode (I hate when people do that) unless you are given permission by the person you wish to god mode.

3 - You may have up to two characters (characters like random people, shop keeps, ect, do NOT count.)

4 - Have fun! Rules aren't that bad right?

Next the form to fill out!

You will need the following:

Name:

Personality:

Clothing:

Group (Tourests, Hunters, Infected):

Back story (OPTIONAL YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS PART)

Anyways here are my two characters! Now wish me luck hah!

Character one/Myself

Name: Allie Ichimara

Personality: When dealing with the Infected she is quite the badbutt. But when she is herself, she is shy, kind, and when around her close friend Aleks, loving and random

Clothing: Black hoodie with the letters HD in dark blue, jean booty shorts, and platform sandals.

Backstory: She just wanted to play some Minecraft with her best friend and crush, Aleks. But that all changed the day the s**t went down...

Character Two/ImmortalHD

Name: Aleksandr (Aleks) Vitaly

Clothing: Black hoodie with a creeper face and the minecraft logo on it, Blake beanie, black skinny jeans and black skate board shoes

Personality: When dealing with Infected, he can be violent, and badbutt. But normally he's a laid back guy. But when it comes to his best friend Allie, he is loving and protective of her.

Back story: Just like Allie, he only wanted to play Minecraft with her. He's only over protective of Allie because he has feels for her.

And there's my characters!

See you guys on the role play!

Also we will start when we get three people!

~Aleks

DERPY EDIT: Aleks and Allie are tourist haha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom