• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The King of Hyrule is a Jerk (Fairly Excessive WW Spoilers)

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Anyone else seen these comics? I myself find them completely hilarious.

Obvious Credit to Halolz where they were posted and hiimdaisy who created them. Also, sorry if this is in the wrong place, I couldn't for the life of me figure out where to post this thread.

halolz-dot-com-zeldawindwaker-thekingofhyruleisajerk1.gif

halolz-dot-com-zeldawindwaker-thekingofhyruleisajerk2.gif

halolz-dot-com-zeldawindwaker-thekingofhyruleisajerk3.gif

halolz-dot-com-zeldawindwaker-thekingofhyruleisajerk4.gif

Lol, if it needs to be moved, do so please.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Oh, that's hilarious and WW in a nutshell! Weird that I could relate to Ganondorf in the game... I grew up in a desert, too, and indeed, it is suck. I love the running theme he has going on with tea. My favorite panel is the one with him having tea with Aryll, so cute!

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Hah hah hah! That comic is hilarious!
It perfectly depicts everything about Wind Waker they don't want you to see!
Kudos to the creators! They've done a great job. :D

Steve

5/19/13
Hahaha, that was hilarious, and such a great ending. I loved how they made Ganondorf a good person, the tea party was great.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Hahahaha,
That was afunny run through comic of Ww I always thought of the king of hyrule in Ww to be a jerk he makes you do everything that he can do himself (well not all of it), but besides that this comic is thanks for posting it here dude!:lol::lol:;):D

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Dude, that's a hilarious comic series you found. :xd: I loved how Ganon and Aryll were having tea time at the same time that Link was being forced to go look for all those items. I also loved the note that Ganon left at Hyrule Castle after he kidnapped Zelda. :D It was funny!

lolz, better than playing the game itself actually.

"Maybe if you hadn't spent so much time hunting Triforce pieces..." Haha, so true. And the part about the castle basement doors being wide open was priceless too. Wouldn't happen to have this kind of thing for any other Zelda games would you?

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
:xd:That was really funny. A truly hilarious run-through of WW. I liked how the King wishes for Link and Zelda to "probably not die".:lol: Now i'll probably end up laughing during those parts next time I play WW.:P

Fricken' hilarious. Accurate too. :xd:

I love jokes that take into account aspects of the subject they make fun of as much as this does. It's great. Thanks for showing us, Sparky! ^^

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
Everything this comic says is... totally true:P.

I've read this comic before, It's very funny. I never expected it to be here at the forum.

The King of Hyrule really is a jerk. I don't like him as a partner...

Ganondorf being the good guy? That fits well in WW's story:rolleyes:.

Zarom

The King
That was so hilarious!!! :lol: I really liked the tea thing and Ganondorf being a good guy. The letter Ganondorf wrote was funny and the Hyrule King was awesome in that little story. Great ending too. :)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Man that is MUCH funnier than Link's Logbook, a story based from the parodied moments of his adventure! I liked the part when, they give all the stuff to Link! the telescope, the suit that is uncomfortable and the kidnapped sister moment! I loved especially the:

Zelda: "is it safe to stay here?"
King: Of course, this is the safest place in Hyrule!
background: She is here!, yours for the taking, Free Princess!

:lol:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Lol, it's soooo true, too. I love the faces the king makes. Funny how the artist touched on every subject of the game that stood out and made me go "huh?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom