• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Journeys Of The New Trainers(become a New Trainer Rp)

univpark

Heart of Steel
(Oh, I wasn't sure. *shrugs*)

Kuroyukihime ignored Will's Eevee and skillfully plucked a leaf out of her Eevee's fur. It purred. (That's weird, I guess they are...) She shook her head. "I don't really need any more Pokemon, thanks though."

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Menin went into the trees and looked around. She noticed a group of supposed thieves making a campfire nearby. And guess what? They had a life orb!

She jumped down, alerting the thugs of her presence. "Eh? Whada'ya want, lady?" Menin smirked. "The life orb, please." The leader grabbed a pokeball from his pocket. And ya think we would just give it to ya? Get this crazy lady outta here, Scolipede!"

Menin smirked as UnHole emerged from her pokeball. It threw a Dark Pulse at the opponent, making it almost done. It tried to use Poison Sting, but UnHole dodged and used Astonish, defeating the Solipede. The thieves were in shock, and threw the life orb at her before running away, leaving their camp behind. Menin decided to take it over and sleep there for the night, so she blew out the fire and went to sleep, Shada and UnHole near her.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(The last part if what you need. The trainer thing.And when we are collecting the things we need,to make it interesting please 1. Don't get them all instantly 2. Get them in a different order than me. Good?)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Goes up to the nurse and asks "Can you give this to a trainer" pointing at the syblie "its been following me aroung for no reson"

Last edited:

Elementic

Menin looked at a list. "Which item should I look for tomorrow...maybe the light plate? One of the plates, then! Maybe even both..." Shada nudged her owner. "Ok, ok. Night, you two." They all (Menin, Shada, and UnHole) then went to sleep.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Thunder slowly approached the eevee,but it backed away. He threw it a Oran berry. It happily chowed down as Thunder got closer and pet its head.
"Its okay. I wont hurt you."
The eevee slowly walked towards Thunder. Thunder took the eevee and ran to the Violet City pokemon center.

Last edited:

Elementic

In the morning, Menin looked around before waking up her pokemon. "Hmm..." Entering Azalea Town, she saw another contest poster. Shada yipped and UnHole made a noise. "Yup. Here we go."

After entering the contest and getting in her contest outfit, Menin sat in the preperation room getting ready.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
The next day,Eevee was feeling better. Thunder took it back to route 32 but Eevee stayed with him.
"You wanna come with me?"
Eevee nodded.
"Okay!"
Thunder threw a pokeball and it captured eevee.
"Ok,now lets go look for the toxic orb!"
He headed for Union Cave.

Elementic

The rounds began to start. Many digital devices began to show the contest.

Menin was up. They used the same combo as last time- Shada uses Shadow Ball, and UnHole uses Dark Pulse. Menin tapped the staff, and four more Dark Souls emerged (if Thunder was watching, he could see them).

During the break, Menin examined the souls once more. One stood out to her- it wasn't perfect, but it was more pure than normal. Have I found the soul of light this early? Of course, I need to find the items...and the soul of darkness.

The pure soul then became white, though the yellow ball was still in it. This proved it to her. This was the soul of light. The other Dark Souls flew away, but before the pure Light Soul could leave, Menin took a capsule and trapped it in there. She picked up her phone and called an agent. "I found the soul of light."

A few agents came to her, and she gave them the struggling Light Soul. They took it away, and Menin smirked. "Now it's time for the items. Let's first let it all out."

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(For the souls of light and darkness,thunder is going to use his soul as light,and ----'s as dark,but the souls will be there physically in the body's,not outside like you are doing)
Thunder finally made it through Union Cave and reached Azalea town.
"Hey,a contest is going on!"
He ran in as Menin had tapped the staff and saw the souls. One soul had a yellow ball in it.
Thunder snuck into the contestants area and saw Menin scaling the souls.
"What's this?" He thought to himself. He ran out and realized she must have known about the materials needed and the ritual.(lets call it that)
"I need to find a toxic orb,and fast!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom