• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Journeys Of The New Trainers(become a New Trainer Rp)

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((I feel lonely in Kanto... :( )

Jet was now in Saffron city, but he knew he wasn't ready to challenge the next gym yet. Brock had warned him about how powerful Sabrina was, so he decided to stay away until his Pokemon were stronger.
He then noticed the Magnet Train Station. Wow, he thought, I could go to Johto. Wouldn't that be an adventure?

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Menin smirked as the night stayed. "The time is drawing near. I might just go home if I were you."

A loud roar then sounded. "Ha ha...Darkrai's screams are even heard from here. The plans will succeed..." Menin chuckled.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"I have not eaten since lunch( i gess its dark out around 9pm) and that was the very small meal on the boat(a burger the size that you could fit 2 in your palm). "Wait i have these"pulls out a small camping would burning stove for cooking. He lit it with maches. Bolied some water and poored it in to a box."Do not steal this our you will be burned" he said grimly as he waited for it to cool.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
"So darkrai is getting powerful."
He left towards one of the ruins. It was a old one but led to a recently discovered ruin. He found a puzzle.
"Let the light banish the darkness with the help of light and darkness. But beware,it may result badly in the end." He read
"A puzzle...it looks like..."
He spent a while putting it together.
"Looks like two people and a pokemon..."
In the back of the room there were unknown.
"If I can read these unknown properly,it says light plate,dark plate,life orb,toxic orb, and souls of light and darkness."
He looked through his bag. He had none of those.
But someone ran through and saw Thunder.
"You solved the puzzle? You did it! Now what is the secret of the ruins?"
"I don't know."
"Don't play dumb! I know you know!"
"I don't."
"I said,DONT PLAY DUMB!"
"I. Don't. Know."

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Menin was right behind him. "He does know, I saw him read the unown." She smirked. "So those items are needed...well, I'm done here." Menin and her two pokemon then walked out of the ruins. This might go faster than we expected.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(How are you behind me? And just to add.....)
"THEN I WILL FORCE IT OUT OF YOU."
"Idiot."
"Go! Kabutops!"
"....Pikachu."
"Cut!"
"Iron tail."
Pikachu took the cut like it was nothing and the iron tail almost nearly knocked out kabutops.
"Slash!"
"Dodge. Thunderbolt."
"Wh-a? A. Two hit ko?"
"Weak."
"Urk..."
"You have a life orb,don't you? "
"Ye-yeah."
"Give it to me."
"Fine. Take it."
Thunder took the life orb.
(Menin should be gone by now)
The man left.
Thunder went to the back and put the ire orb at the ground. It light up.
"What that?"
Kabutops slash had kicked up dust which revealed more of the unknown script.
"But this "ritual" also needs a pokemon who has completle trust in all of his or her pokemon."

univpark

Heart of Steel
(she's 17, started really late because of a few reasons)

Kuroyukihime shrugged. "I don't need something like that anyways...Also, I'm not sure where to find Eevees. Mine was...given to me by someone."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(My character is 17 to I said in a previus post my character is the same age as my profile.)
"I found one on the boat that i was on. It was eating the ships food after i captuered it they tried to make me pay for it."
His eevee then jumed up and stole the rice ball from kuroyukihime and swollowed it. Its tail swishing back and forth.(is eevve a mix bewtween a cat and a dog? I never relly thought about that.)
"Do either of you want this saybelie that followed me out of the cave?" It suddenly appered behind them.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
"Complete trust? Well I have the life orb. Ill get the other stuff soon."
He left the ruins of alph(I think it should be okay for some of us to have the same eevee-lution)
and started walking on Route 36 to find a suspicious tree in the way.
"I guess ill go through route 32. He walked towards the new route to find a injured eevee on the ground.
"Hm? Oh no! That eevee is hurt!" He ran towards it but it barely stood up,growled,and backed away.
"I wont hurt you."

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Jet went up to the ticket booth. "I'd like a ticket to Johto, please."
"Sorry, kid," the guy at the booth said, "But the rail is broken. You'll have to wait until we can find or make the piece we're missing to fix it."
"Oh, alright," Jet said, disappointed. As he left, he saw the road to Vermilion City, and decided to head down Route 6 for a Thunder Badge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom