• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Journeys Of The New Trainers(become a New Trainer Rp)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus stopped the girl again and said, "Look, sorry for laughing. Look, my name is Cyrus, and in all honesty I was hoping to meet some other trainers to travel with. I actually come from Rustboro, so I'd be willing to help you out. I've already gotten my city's badge, but I can wait. Please?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus looked at her card. It was new, just like his. Handing it back he said, "Well then in that case pleasure to meet you."

Cyrus turned back to Will and said, "Will right? Want to come with me too?"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
The attack was still there. Menin whispered the words, and UnHole's eye began to cloud up inside, and his entire body (wisps and main body, not the eye) turned black. The attack grew larger until it filled almost the entire room, and was like a dome sealing UnHole inside.

Known only to Menin and UnHole, so was Vaporeon. The entire place was filled with dark energy that would hurt Vaporeon even when Acid Armor was up.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"That was a battle for fun. I was not fighting seriusly" he said as they reched rusburgh. He was amazed by the size of the city. "Wow"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
At the award giving, Menin took her ribbon with the same face on. The announcer said "Your Dusclops has very interesting moves. How did it learn them?" Menin smirked. "It's special, and I don't just mean that by it being shiny or having special moves." The announcer nodded. "Interesting...anyway, give it up for Menin!" The audience cheered loudly as Menin smirked, Shada and UnHole standing near her.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Jet had already gone throught Mount Moon, and was now on Route 4, heading to Cerulean City. He then spotted a wild Jigglypuff.
"Oh, a Jigglypuff!" he shouted. "Let's go, Eevee!"
But before Eevee could even engage in battle, Jigglypuff began to sing. "Oh, no..." Jet said, as he, Eevee, and Charmeleon fell asleep.
"Jiggly!" Jigglypuff said in excitement at their falling asleep. It then got out its pen, and began to draw.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Will rushed towrds the gym the gym and entered he challanged Roxane. Frist he sent out his Ralts. He pulled out his guitar and started to play. Roxane a sent out her Geodude. He slowly sturmed the guitar on the high e and be strings an ralts used duble team.
Geodude lanched at it from the right hand side.
He started to use the frets on the two strings ralts with out see the geodude was able to dodge perfectly.
After the doge will started to play the G string and ralts used confusion on the geodude.

Wene she was finaly down to Nosepas He swiched out to shrumish."Shrumish use leach seed"he stoped playing his guitar and then the Nosepas started to use rock tomb.

"Shrumish absub."the fight was clumsy shrumish got knocked out just after it relesed its stun spoor on nose pass. He the comly sent in torchic. He began playing a verry complicated song the torchic was useing ember and the scarching at Nosepass and befor she used block he swiched in to ralts.
The song was simpler but when ralts was blocked it knocked out nosepas with confussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom