• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Journeys Of The New Trainers(become a New Trainer Rp)

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Thunder was good at timing. He would need that now."Wait until the attack has a slight break.....NOW!"
(dark pulse is like constant beams of dark so there are ways to dodge it sorta)
Vaporeon jumped up,had a small hit,and went back into acid armorial. But vaporeon seemed to be moving...

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((It isn't Dark Pulse...though that is a part of it. You'll see later.))

UnHole then concentrated the energy, and Menin closed her eyes. She could see the scene ahead, and was concentrating until... There!

As if he had read her mind, UnHole released the enerby at Vaporeon, which would chase the pokemon if it tried to dodge.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"Wait," Cyrus called after the girl. "Hey, you're a trainer right? Why not travel together. I'm looking to get all the gym badges and get to the elite four of Hoenn. What do you say?"

Keeseman

Smash is Life
"Rattata, Tackle on Poliwag!"
"Poliwag, counter that with a Water Gun!"
"Quickly, Zubat, use Supersonic on Charmeleon!"
"Charmeleon, dodge it!"
The chaos of the double battle was stressing Jet, and he found it hard to split his attention.
"Now, Charmeleon, use Dragon Rage on Zubat!"
The Zubat was hit by the powerful Dragon Rage, and it went down.
"Poliwag, get the Rattata with a DoubleSlap!"
Poliwag hit the Rattata once, twice, a third time, and on the forth time, the Rattata fainted.
"Yeah! Good job, team!" Jet shouted exuberantly as he won the battle.
"Fine, we won't take the Eevee," one of the Rocket grunts mumbled.
"But you'll be sorry that you ever crossed Team Rocket, kid," the other said, and then the two took off.
Jet turned to the Eevee. "You're safe now, Eevee. Those Team Rocket goons won't chase after you again."
The Eevee just stared happlily at Jet. "You can go now, Eevee. You're safe."
The Pokemon didn't budge. "What is it, Eevee?" It then proceeded to nudge Jet's leg with it's nose. "Ee! Ee!" It said.
"Do you want to come with me?"
"Ee!" It shouted in excitement.
"Alright! Then come on, Eevee!" Jet said, excited that he got a new Pokemon, and Eevee, Charmeleon, and Jet continued on their way down Route 3.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Uh i never cought your namess mines will" he said tring to be polite"so whats your plan for rustbrough?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom