• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Journeys Of The New Trainers(become a New Trainer Rp)

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Jet and Charmeleon were heading down Route 3, passing under the shadow of Mount Moon. Suddenly, an Eevee ran towards Jet, and then looked up at him with fear in its eyes. Then a pair of goons in black came running around the corner where the Eevee had just come from, and Eevee hid behind Jet's legs.
Jet noticed the large letter "R" on their shirts, recognising who they were. "Team Rocket?" he asked.
"Yes, we're from Team Rocket," one of the grunts said. "Now if you don't mind," the other said, "Please step out of our way. We'd like to catch that Eevee."
"What do you want with this Eevee?" he questioned them, knowing of the evil things Team Rocket had done to Pokemon in the past. He also noticed the electric collar hanging from one of their belts, figuring that they might use it on Eevee.
"Is that any of your business?" one of them responded. "But if you must know, we'd like to catch it for Team Rocket's Eevee park."
"Yes," the other said. "Boss says that there's quite a bit of money in Eevees. Now, please, step aside."
"No," Jet responded firmly. "I won't let you hurt Eevee!"
"Fine," one responded with a smug look. "Then prepare for battle! Go, Rattata!"
"Go, Zubat!" the other shouted as he released his Pokemon.
Seems I'll have to engage in a double battle, Jet thought. Just remember what Brock told you about them, and stay focused.
"Don't worry, Eevee, I'll protect you!" Jet said to reassure the Pokemon that hid behind him. "Go, Charmeleon! Come on out, Poliwag!"

Last edited:

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Eevee used its speed and dodged it,but then Thunder tried something."Eevee,get ready to evolve!"
He threw it a water stone,and eevee bit it. Eevee glowed and evolved into a vaporeon!(I'm releasing this eevee next)
"Water gun!"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Menin spoke the words again, and UnHole, still invisible, went into the middle of the area. His one red eye became purple and visible, then his whole body became black, and his wisps dark gray and visible (everything is visible now, but all attacks would go through him, no matter what they were). He then concentrated, then released a black energy that went throughout the entire room, though it only hurt pokemon.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
The attack kept going, and UnHole didn't show any sign of stopping. Menin smirked. Acid Armor will wear off eventually...then Vaporeon has no choice but to get hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom