• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Journey to a Land and Sky Land

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Thanks everyone There is going to be a suprise for one of the chapter's

Okay okay we got Chapter Three it longer

Chapter3:Escaping Time,Out of the Mirror

Mizu was about to break out then the same stranger came back to get her. He brought her to this huge room. Mizu found some people in front of her then realized that they were guards. They were taking her into a cage. They were about to kill her, but instead, they ask for her to give up. But again, she refused.
.....“Never!” she cried, “I will never give in to your will! Just let me go or I will go to my dark side!”
.....After that, they would not agree to free her. Mizu was back in chains and they were watching her, but then fury took over and she prepared to escape. The chains were off of her, and then she used her powers. She unsheathed the Water Sword and eyed them.
.....“Drop your weapons and let me go… Remember what I said; I will go to my dark side.”
.....They did not submit; she used her powers and hurt them badly, but not kill them. She felt she was old enough to got down to the Land Below—Hyrule. She hurried to the mirror before another could stop her. She went out and started her adventure…

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Chapter 4

Mizu’s Adventure Begins

After Mizu left her home in the Sky, she found herself in a chamber. She saw a huge glass wall with Ancient Hylian Script inscribed on it. She translated them to say, “The wall of Wind”.
.....She noticed the Mirror, and she compared she said, “It’s…the Mirror of Wind goes to Skyloft… I want to go back for my kingdom’s sake, but they will try again.”
.....Mizu looked down at the necklace once again. But this time she saw her name in the water. But then she disguised herself as a Sheikah—a Hyrulian, to hide her identity. She walked out of the chamber and found herself looking at Hyrule Field. She started to run in the vast, but her legs grew tired from the prior events. She stopped for a second to shake off the tension. She heard a horse nearby, and Mizu decided to claim it. It appeared to be a wild foal, so she grabbed some grass and fed it. Then it was nice to her, and she climbed upon it.
.....Mizu was going through the Woods of Hyrule, but she found herself in a village after a while. She decided to stay there for a few days. Mizu went to the village and she saw the name of it was Ordon. She met the Mayor. He told her that his name was Bo. He seemed surprised to see a Sheikah, but said that she could stay. And then he asked if she was truly from the Sheikah tribe. Mizu had said yes, but only to keep her identity safe. Mizu went to this House that was empty. She unpacked then put her stuff away. Mizu went out to see the rest of the village and she met this girl named Ilia. They started to chat a while, but then this boy came—his name was Link. Mizu wondered what would happen next. While they started to know each other, they went to the fountain there in the village. And Mizu still kept her identity a secret during the conversations…

Yes... very well-done, Josie! ^^
I read all of your chapters so far in Microsoft Word, and you are almost to a third page. :clap: I usually get that far but then never make it to a fourth page on my fanfics--my inspiration dies down... But here's me hoping that yours will be successful. :) Keep it up!!! :D

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Right its coming Soon and that chapter is Rated PG for the fight they are going to have

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Thanks Everyone I might not be on because of the Home work or Grounded anything like at SCHOOL STILL

i like it but i still have one problem you say mizu a little to much you should just say she after youv said mizu if this makes any sence. but ill give it a 8/10 which is great imo :) one more thing that last chapter you did was great much better not hearing mizu all the time.try to do that more often.

Last edited:
T

treebeast

Well it's good but it's puchuation. Also it needs tobe long words: but fab work josie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom