• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The In My Pants Game

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Okay, this is a game that a friend of mine came up with. It's a funny and slightly awkward game, but it can go down the drain if you say the wrong things. So be careful! We start with a random subject like... Movies! So think of a good movie name... ummmm... Who Killed Roger Rabbit! So then you would add "... in my pants" to the end of the title, and the ending product would be something like this:

Who Killed Roger Rabbit... in my pants

Pretty funny right? Now, just be careful with what you say. NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE or NOTHING THAT CAN BE TAKEN THE WRONG WAY like "40 year old Virgin" or "I kissed a girl", because people may be offended. Here are the basic rules:

1. Post the subject (ex. movie, song, video game, book, person, etc.) with your entry.

2. Make sure you put the "..." between the title and "in my pants", it just makes it all the more fun!

3. NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE

4. NOTHING THAT CAN BE TAKEN THE WRONG WAY

5. NOTHING OFFENSIVE

Okay, I will start us off.

Subject: Game

Halo... in my pants

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
I've always played this game with song titles:

"Far Away"..............in my pants (Nickelback)

I realize you don't want to offend anybody with sexual innuendos but I think this beats the whole purpose of the game. Otherwise they're not that funny. IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom