• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Imprisoned

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ah, the Imprisoned... That beast scared the crap out me during the first battle. I almost lost the fight. But that was only because I thought the only way to attack the sealing spike on it's head was with a Skyward Strike. :facepalm: So it naturally took longer for me to finish him off.

The second time around I managed to figure out that the Skyward Strike was not the only was to attack the sealing spike, so I was able to win faster. But not before I lost twice because of poor timing when flinging bombs with the Groosenator.

The third battle was really heart-racing for me. When the Imprisoned first started to fly, I started having a panic attack. After I knocked him back down and bashed that sealing spike back into his head a second time, I started to calm down. But when I saw the path to the bombs was blocked, I had a bigger panic attack. After I beat him for the third time, I felt really satisfied. The Imprisoned is one of the most epic and scariest basses in any Zelda game I've played. He's not exactly tough, but he gets points for giving me a few panic attacks, that's for sure.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
At first it scared me, but when I faced it for the first time, I tought it was pretty cool. But I somehow got it really close to the Temple (at the point where the music changed). The Second time I was thinking, "Big Deal. I can beat it." Which I did. The third time, I was scared because I heard how it was flying. But when I beat it (again first attempt), I realized that it was kinda easy. But I was so scared I didn't want to try it again. (At least until I was forced to face him early in the Lightning Round).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom