• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Imprisoned

S

Soohable

The imprisoned can be annoyed. The third battle is quite odd since the battle are repetitive.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Well, I HATED fighting the imprisoned. Hated it. Now, I thought that the idea of it and it's role in the story were awesome--I just didn't like fighting it. I didn't find it boring, really. The first time was pretty easy but the second and third times were just...ahh, so difficult. I never lost to it, but came very very close. Whenever I went to the woods, I would NEVER land in the sealed grounds (unless I had to) for fear of having to fight it again.

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
I just finshed having my first battle with it Though i felt bad for groose "Sniff, i'm just dead weight. What good is that to anyone? " I was hoping for messages like 'are you okay?"

I don't understand why everyone hates it so much..
It wasn't extremely repetative, as each time it developed new qualities.
No, it wasn't my favorite, but i enjoyed the battles.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Truthfully, I loved the new directive when fighting The Imprisoned: hinder the boss instead of defeating it. All in all, this provided a new challenge in itself. It stressed on us needing to bring down this foe before he could reach the Sealed Temple. Although he grew new appendages and gained the ability to fly at one time, I tried enjoying it best I could. And looking over this thread I've developed a few new strategies that hopefully will allow a quicker end to the battle.

Feral

The Drifter
I couldn't see those things as "toes" more like big a** pimples you gotta burst. Soon as I figured you can use the air to free fall onto it's head I stopped bursting the zits.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I thought the third time was the easiest. I was messing around with items and stuff against him and he was nearly at the top of the circle and he started to fly and he got shot and fell all the way down to the bottom again...

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
The first time was pretty fun. The second time was a bit annoying and by the third time I was screaming "Go Away Already!"

The battle itself is absolutely fine, but facing him 3 times was complete and utter overkill. The Imprisoned makes Boss Rush feel like a chore, and they should have combined all 3 of his phases into one battle.

Yeah I never even knew you were supposed to attack his toes. I just saw that stone thing on top of his head and jst jumped on him and attached that. I found the imprisoned battles to be fun but also really easy. Each one only took me like two minutes and I don't think I lost even a single heart fighting him.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I hated fighting the Imprisoned. It was very repetitive- sure the second time they added hands (which I never really noticed any different fighting, minus bombing him), and the third time they added his 'flight', but... overall it was dull. You had to do the same sequence two or three times. I know that's how a lot of bosses are, but it was very noticeable with the Imprisoned.

I agree with that entirely. Very repetitive. I mean, the hands were there for nothing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom