• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Imprisoned

The imprisoned was fun to fight. The easiest was the third stage (although the stomping feet took a large handful of harts away). I enjoyed the music that played when it slid on its stomach.

Guh, I HATED The Imprisoned! I enjoyed him the first time because I had been wondering previously why the ramp going down to the seal was so long, but when I found out that I had to fight it two more times in the big, whale-type form, I was dreading it!

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I hated fighting the Imprisoned. It was very repetitive- sure the second time they added hands (which I never really noticed any different fighting, minus bombing him), and the third time they added his 'flight', but... overall it was dull. You had to do the same sequence two or three times. I know that's how a lot of bosses are, but it was very noticeable with the Imprisoned.

I hated him so much that each time i had to go to Faron i simply dreaded it, so much so that i went and did side quests. The third fight was difficult until you knocked him down the first time but he was still such a pain. I didn't like his design either and when you see the boss's final form i just laugh at him thinking he used to look like a fat whale with chubby toes... very threatening...

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I despise the Imprisoned. I do not enjoy three battles with it. Doing the Thunder Dragon's Lightning round would be fun, but you need to do all 3 fights in one sitting.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Each time I played when the screen said THE IMPRISONED. It felt epic. However this big clunky monster was boring to fight. The first time when I began to slash at his toe it felt silly. I wish Nintendo made this epic creature have an epic battle. Instead of doing something like latching on to his foot and climbs up you spend your time slashing toes. The second phase he got arms which did almost nothing. The Grooseinator was added, at first it was cool but using it over and over again it lost it's value. The third phase was just annoying! We have already fought him two times and now we have to fight him again. So first we slash at his huge toes again than he grows wings and then you shoot. And then it flies again and Groose will shoot you. If you miss you have to start all over again. If you land on him slash a few times and than he's done. So bored. The Imprisoned could have been good but Nintendo did not use it well.

K

Kevlaer

I despised the Imprisoned. In fact, I didn't bother to do the Lightening Dragon's Thunder rounds just because of the possibility that you had to fight him.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
The Imprisoned is my least favorite boss in the game. The first time around the battle was decent. Slashing at his toes was easy, though trying to hit the seal with a diagonal swipe took forever for me to accomplish due to Wii Remote issues. The second time around was better because his arms made him stop moving when he tried to reach a higher ledge and the Grooseanator would make it easier to finish off the toes. I was tired of The Imprisoned on the third round. The Grooseanator made to fight too easy even though he could fly. I did enjoy skydiving onto his head to finish him off. It was a nice way to end a repetitive boss fight..

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It was a repetitive, boring boss battle with three different phases though all essentially the same. He could be fun at moments (moments: beating the seal into his head), but aside from that it was just a stupid little chase battle with little variance. Could've been better but at least it was there, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom