• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Imprisoned is NOT Ghirahims Master?

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
In the recent Skyward Sword Spoilers, it mentions Ghirahim is reviving his master,(which we've known for quite some time) however it names him by a different name; Demise.

Possibly the black dude with fire hair? For all I know, he could just be the Imprisoned final and released form. But, why would Ghirahim need to revive his master, if he's already alive?

(on another note, Link defeats the Improsoned in the future, then returns to the past to find out Ghirahim's snatched Zelda and is taking her to revive his master.)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The imprisoned is Demise. Demise is the big black guy with the fire hair. That form is what Ghirahim will successfully bring back, but it is confirmed to happen in the past.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Nobody's as awed as I am probably by The Imprisoned's true name, because Ghirahim's trying to revive "Death," basically. That's some funny irony.

Anyway, by revive I'm quite certain they meant "restore to full power," not "bring back to life." It's very possible that he's in a weakened state or is being bound to the ground by some divine spell, one which can only be broken with Zelda and the Lyre. So by hindering or undoing the spell, Demise is able to return to his full power, and thereby his strongest form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom