• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Imprisoned I Defeated in 0:55.59 Seconds!

******This is not my video!******

Wanted to show you guys this video of the Imprisoned 1 getting his butt whooped.
[video=youtube_share;t7MbwZrrnuo]http://youtu.be/t7MbwZrrnuo[/video]
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
S

StupidPuffSheep

good god. why would you even bother!? D: i hated the imprisoned D: D: but woah good job.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
This is the first phase he has the hylian shield (though he didn't use it) and the True master sword but still that's impressive

Having a stronger sword doesn't even make a difference. It takes three hits to the pole-thing regardless of the sword. It does make a difference when hitting the toes, however, but he didn't hit the toes at all anyway.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
Oh. My. God. Why didn't i think of that!? that is so ridiculous!!! I could've kicked the imprisoneds butt!

That is pure genius. I beat it in 58 seconds by going for the toes, but this...why didn't I think of it?

^ I think you can only do that on the first phase. The other ones he will just shake you off. However, if memory serves you can jump on his head if you use Groose's Trebuchet Bomb to stun him first.

Yeah, it only works for the first fight. You don't really need to do it for the last two fights anyway as long of you just keep blasting him with bombs. I'm surprised a lot of people didn't know you could do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom