• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda The Hylian Shield?

I was just curious why the Hylian Shield is found in Lorule in ALBW? Yuga connects the two worlds for the first time through Lorule's Saced Realm, so how would the Hylian Shield be in Lorule?

Last edited:

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
I don't know what you mean by that

The point is that there is no such thing as logic in a videogame. It's actually an internet meme, if you are familiair with such things. Just Google it, there are thousands of examples.

b8e0a575b86a471e3c2668c4528ffb77.jpg

Legend%2Bof%2BZelda%2BLogic%2B-%2Blikealaugh.org_83ba84_4669671.jpg

fcc1deef6c314b4f87f66546250c61bf.jpg

ac140d3ca2ab0312a8364a75ed34b0d5.jpg

Get the idea? :P

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I haven't played A Link Between Worlds yet myself, but it is safe to say that inconsistencies like this are bound to show up. I'm not sure why the Hylian Sheild cannot be where it is in that game, but I assume there is a logical reason from a developers standpoint. Like, maybe at that point in the game they deemed it time to upgrade your shield. Or maybe it is possible for you to loose that shield (via Like-Like for example), therefore you need somewhere to go to repurchase it? I suppose the developers could have taken the time to create a new shield, but who knows? Like I said, I haven't played A Link Between Worlds yet so I am not all that familiar with the issue.

I'll go with what Mask-Salesman said that the only explanation for this is video game logic. ALBW is filled to the brim with plot holes (concerning the Master Sword) & inconsistencies anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom