• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The HUB is Gonna Be Different in the Final Version of SS

Thank god. According to Giant Bomb, Nintendo said the HUD (oops i called it HUB in the title) won't be as big and crowded and there won't be as many on-screen A button commands

This is good, I hope it's an epic HUB for the final game. :P

Last edited:

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
That's great news. I would hate having that on the screen throughout the entire game.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
Thank goodness! I was thinking about that when watching Miyamoto play the demo onstage (which, by the way, was very painful). I'm also hoping that they do something with the hearts. We're playing as Link, not Princess Peach. There's no need for the hearts to be giant, pink, and shiny. Yes, I am being very picky, but it just really bothers me! Gah! D:

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
Yeah, it was obvious that huge ugly thing wouldn't be there. And I'm being picky with the game, but the fact that the hearts are pink didn't bother me, actually. Hearts are pink anyways, and the ones you pick up to replenish health were red.

Vynn Sarr

Sith Lord
I thought I heard somewhere that you would have an option to turn it off or on, but either way I'm glad it won't be there. The hearts and rupees don't really bother me, but I did notice that when link got hit a heart would float off his body.

D

dsp2000

Good, I liked how it looked but the size of it was just too big. A smaller version will be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom