• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time The Hover Boots

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I hated the hover boots. They needed to have better traction, in my opinion. Unless you had a small gap you wanted to cross, they were useless. And how often do you find yourself in need of them? I would have liked it if they added a small vertical hover motion ability, as if they were... hovering..

Overall though, it had an interesting design aside from looking too much like the Pegasus Boots.

Kazumi

chagy
I always use the Hover Boots for everthing once I get them. I find that they don't slide much, also, I don't have to worry about making mistakes as much. I just really love them.

Amelie

Air Dancer
They were ok. it was fun to run off of edges and float ^^ What I didnt like was how they were really slippery. it made them kind of dangerous

And is it me.. or do the hover boots look like the magik boots from Solstice?

solstice.jpg

The green boots in the bottom corner of the screen ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I particularly liked the Hover Boots. The traction made for a harder experience, which translates to me as good. They're a good combo for any tunic/boots though I prefer Zora Tunic > Hylian Shield > Hovers more than any other. :)

They weren't exactly useful, but they were a ton of fun to use!

D

Darkfire1698

I loved the hover boots for one reason. Hello! You hover! I did not like the whole "no traction thing", but it is just a small proce to pay for beating the Shadow Temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom