• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The History of Hyrule

Jedizora

:right:
A History of Hyrule

In the beginning, there was the 3 goddess, Din, Nayru, and Farore. They were known respectively as the goddess of Power, of Wisdom, and of Courage. They created Hyrule one day. Din created the red orb, giving us all a base. Nayru Gave we order, so No force would be able to dominate and so that Hyrule couldn’t break up. But Farore might have given us the most precious gift: The gift of life. Threw all of this, each of the goddess got another title. Din became the goddess of power and sands, Nayru the goddess of Wisdom and time, and Farore Courage and winds. Sure, we Hylians, and the Zora and Goron races weren’t there, but the wildlife and the enemies were there. At first, this wasn’t a problem. But eventually, the monsters grew restless. There leaders attacked in greater force, so the goddesses had no choice but to seal them into temples, and putting weapons in there in case anybody needs them dead. But, they still needed sentient races to handle everything. They agreed to each make a race to populate Hyrule. Din rushed through her task, and only gave life to rocks, creating the gorons, as a powerful race with many flaws. Nayru take time, and created the Zora’s, although they weren’t powerful, they had next to no flaws. Farore took a long time to create a eternal race, with flaws, and sort of powerful: We, the Kokiri. Once there task was done, they flew into the heavens, leaving only one thing: The triforce. The triforce was semi-sentient, and merged all of the races two more races: The gerudo and the Hylians. All of the bad traits went to the gerudo, and the Hylians got the good ones. Although The Goddess was displeased with their creation, its punishment would have to wait. They knew that the different races would fight, so they added a tiny race of people, and gave them one instruction: Stay hidden, and help them. They were called the minish.

Yes, I am making a texbook! I'm keeping as much of this canon, although I am taking a few libraties. About he line about how its a hylian? I'm workingon that. I was think shad, but this is covering both timelines. I'll cover the timeline I'm useing later.

Last edited:
M

magicgfx

It's a good read but would be much easier to get through if you used the enter button a few times. A large wall of text is hard to read on a widescreen monitor!

Jedizora

:right:
It's a good read but would be much easier to get through if you used the enter button a few times. A large wall of text is hard to read on a widescreen monitor!

I know, I just have problems with deciding where to push enter. Next chapter will have lots of dialoge, so it will be easier with that.
And here i my timeline that I'm using. No argueing, or I'll put parts which include People that get Killed with your names. Just stuff like "No! ____Got Killed!"

Adult MM-TP-AlTTP-OoS/OoA-LA-LoZ-AoL
/
SS-MC-FS/FSA-OoO
\
WW-PH-ST
Child

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom