• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Hero's Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree with the timeline because Link, after the events of Majora's defeat, could have warned the twilight princess sages to seal ganondorf earlier before he rose to power. Having blinded him but still chosen to have the triforce of power to be able to murder a sage, the sages may have made new hero's clothes and returned them to the goddess of hyrule until Link's next descendant in twilight princess proved to be the next hero to banish the darkness once again.

Well in SS, Link receives the tunic because that's the official clothing of graduated knights in skyloft. :p

i think that the heros clothing are like passed to each link so its the same clothing but different generation so then after each time its give they some how get the heroes clothing back but it must have all started with ether oot or SKYw because link gets his tunic from the nights academy so then maybe the oot link when he was able to were the tunic thats when he got it and so on so forth

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
This proves that even the simplest of things can case an impact on something bigger. It's cool on how you saw a small detail, and expanded upon it. I also agree with your timeline especially on the Majora's Mask side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom