• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Hero of Time - Online Release Date Revealed!

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Many Legend of Zelda fans have been anticipating the online release of the independent Zelda film, The Hero of Time, for quite some time now. Just yesterday, we got word that the film will have an online release on December 14th, 2009. It will be available exclusively from Daily Motion. If you are unfamiliar with the film, check out the trailer for movie below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPTpjK88apc

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Awesomeness! Now, I won't have to drive over 2,407 miles to see it! Now, if they do it like the Star Wars fan film "Ryan vs. Dorkman" and have an ISO of a DVD for download/burning, then that would be awesome. It is nice that they finally decide to release this online, and I can't wait to see this! :D

C

citanuzuki

Finally!ever since the first showing in june i wanted to know when i could finally see it myself.i've watched like all the trailers,listened to alot of the music that was posted and looked at many screens.it looks amazing.thanks for letting us know Mases! :D

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
this is awesome!!
since i live in australia, its kinda hard to get to any screening of the movie, and im pretty sure they wouldn't come to the country down under for a screening!!!

I'll be looking forward for this:):)

W

whitehelm

Addendum to announcement

I was at the LA screening, and they also announced that a DVD image would be available for download "a couple weeks" after the dailymotion release. The composer has since posted on the HOT forums that it'll be a week between releases and that DVD burning instructions will also be provided.

S

Seinfeld

Even though my expectations are very low it'll be interesting to see the story of Ocarina of Time played out.

Does this mean that you can watch the movie directly from your computer for free? Or do you have to buy it on the computer, than watch it, or is it just saying that the release date for stores is then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom