• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Hero of Time Has Met with a Terrible Fate, Hasn't He?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Likely post-MM Link was cursed, but was turned into a Stalfos instead of a Deku. Thenhe got to sit around for a century, watching the citizens of Hyrule completely forget what little they knew of his adventures (some knowledge was preserved, in TP Renado mentions tales told of the ancient hero).

Also, people likely think Link and Malon had something is that TP Link is a common-blood rancher not from Hyrule proper. Plus, that Triforce birthmark on his hand had to come from somewhere, right?

It's strange that the greatest link/ Hero of Time would have such an awful fate, however, it is a classic tale that the Hero won't get the best in the end. Since it has been confirmed by nintendo that he became the Hero's shade, his life did not end when he died so it's not as bad...Is it?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Why do people always assume he married Malon? There is no evidence there was some attraction between them.
Well, Link grows up on a farm in TP, which would give the idea that somewhere on his generation were some farmers. We know that in MM Link gave up the title of hero (well, he kinda "defected" from Hyrule in that he went to Termina), and after MM all we know for sure is that he left Termina after MM's story was finished. So from there it's easy to assume that he marries Malon, then generations pass after his death [let's assume he has no children], TP happens, etc. But that is somewhat irrelevant.

I would say that the Hero's fate wasn't all too bad. We can assume he willingly did all of the things he did, so it isn't like he was completely draped in sadness/despair.

I wonder if Link is ever going to have parents in a Zelda game... some games don't even explain why he doesn't.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
The Link in Ocarina of Time was not a selfish man and put everybody before himself. People like that always get perks in life, like how he can hold millions of items, get hit several times, come back to life instantaneously, not have to get a job or go to school and just adventure all day, and much much more. Link got a lot of luxuries in life..but at a price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom