• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Hardest Videogame Boss Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
For me one of the hardest bosses I've encountered was in Galaga: Arrangement( A remake of the original) in Namcomuseum for the GC, there's just NO WAY to defeat that boss without loosing life or getting a game over(Which I did many times).

Also there are some Flash games out there that are just riddiculusly difficult and the final bosses are often a huge pain. <.<

O

OniLink

playing Street Fighter 4 trying to beat Seth was annoying so i traded it in

W

wahaneebelly

The hardest boss I can think of right now is the Multiplayer Final Boss Battle Wesker from Resident Evil 5., took me like an hour an half to beat it including deaths. It's probably harder than that vid because you have to figure out how to get close to it, how to scale it.

C

chrono trigger

I still can't beat the final form of lavos from chrono trigger. and also, the final boss in shadow of the colossus. i mean seriously, it's difficult just getting near him let alone climbing all the way up to his head.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Well, I wouldn't have faced this boss if it wasn't for a friend of mine. He pressured me into playing this game again, after putting it down for a year and never to be beaten. The game was Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and the boss was Cackletta, and I mean the final battle with her, not the first one. It took me forever to beat her! ._.

the hardest boss is the final boss of mario and luigi bowsers inside story. i've never actually gotten to him, but judging from the other bosses in that game, he must be hell. also vatii it took me months before i beat him.

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
Spike Wall man in a megaman fan game I played lol
You enter the room and you fall into a pit of endless pain...well it ends when you die which is right away.

BUT in an actual game...hmm I guess lavous from chrono trigger.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Morph ball guardian from Metroid Prime 2.
I friggin hate that boss. This was the first boss that ever frustrated me compared to all other boss battles I played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom