• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Hardest Videogame Boss Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

BIg Mac

Wow Andross aint got nothin on him. Who is that? 505050505050

The hardest video game boss I have ever fought was Kraid in the first Metroid. He has killed me countless times. I had to get all the power-ups to beat him: The wave beam, the screw attack, high jump, etc. I also had to get four energy tanks. And he took out most of my health.

B

BIg Mac

I know my hardest boss was Seth on Street fighter 4 and lol kirby's hilarious

Mute

一員
The title says it all. This is something that I can't just pass up posting. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQZuidKexBQ&feature=related Please comment and if you think there is a harder boss out there, please post it.

I guess there's no end to people finding that video and posting it, usually without looking up how those games are played. Although I won't deny that it's pretty freaking rough even on people who know what they're doing. However, just for anyone curious, the game is Mushihimesama, there's also a sequel called Mushihimesama Futari. They're both bullet hell/curtain fire shooters and it should be rather obvious what those words mean.

There's a lot more games that are like them, such as Dodonpachi or even Touhou, despite being a lot easier than both Dodonpachi and Mushihimesama.

Despite all that, out of the games I've ever played or seen, the true final of Mushihimesama Futari has got to be the hardest. While I haven't actually fought it, I have challenged some of the patterns on a game that has a lot of bullet patterns from those games recreated on it. Shmups aside, I'm not entirely sure who the hardest would be, although I have never beaten Ozma from FFIX before, that's one of the hardest extra bosses I have ever fought. Dullahan from Golden Sun 2 is a close second.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
The hardest would be Angeal from Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7. His hits do so much damage and I can never get to a high enough level to face him.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I have yet to face a boss for difficult than Gruntilda in Banjo-Kazooie. I mean, sure, she's not too bad now, but when I was... what... 11, I just couldn't beat her at all. Everyday I think I think I tried like half a dozen times, and I simply couldn't get any further to beating her. I do believe that this was before I knew about internet walkthroughs, so I would just assume I was most of the way through the battle, with only a section or two of battle left (which was the case). Sadly, I only beat the game then, 'cause I cheated.
However, I have beaten the game legit since then, and it felt wonderful. Of course, I still have great difficulty trying to beat her unless I have the Double Honeycombs.

The final stage of Lavos from Chrono Trigger is also up there. I realllly need to level up like 20 more levels..

TwilightZelda

Zelda Fan #1
well i figure out which is the hardest boss, my hardest is the titan dweevil from pikmin 2, the hard part is to keep your pikmin safe and he has all the four elements, fire,water,electric, poision.

T

Teto

Almost definitely the final boss of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. I remember that hour I spent beating that boss. Well, about an hour. A long time, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom