• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Spoilers for Four Swords Adventures end-screen! And this is also for the FS>FSA>IW>ALttP Timelines!

At the end of Four Swords Adventures, we see Zelda go to some unknown room where the Triforce logo is on the top. It seems to be a room related to the Triforce as Hyrule Historia apparently calls it "the Hall of the Triforce". While I don't consider these books as a good source, could it be one of the gates to the Sacred Realm? In the Imprisoning War Ganon's ill will approached the castle with his army and both came from the Sacred Realm, an epic battle then unfolds with the Sages and Knights of Hyrule against Ganon's evil horde. The Sages then successfully seal the entrance as well, this all takes place in Hyrule Castle, so could this area where they fought be the "Hall of the Triforce"? I think so! While it's rather headcanon and doesn't have THAT much evidence for it, it also has barely anything against it! (only for the fan timeline obviously) Perhaps that hall of the Triforce turned to the shrine for the Triforce inside Hyrule Castle as we see in the opening of Oracle of Seasons & Oracle of Ages!

IMG_20200515_151340.jpg

IMG_20200712_100919.jpg

IMG_20200711_185143.jpg

Thoughts on this? This might seem kinda pointless as it's only based on a Fan Timeline but I'm still very interested in anyone's thoughts!

I haven't played FSA, but I think this makes sense given what the prologue to ALttP says. Since there is only one known entrance to the Sacred Realm at the time, which is the one Ganondorf and his thieves used, maybe the castle was meant to control this entrance. The only problem I see is that this would make it quite difficult for Ganon to go back to the Sacred Realm via this entrance once he becomes free from the Four Sword.

This is the first time I've heard of the timeline that this and your other thread are based on, so I really enjoyed it. Being unfamiliar with FSA, I always thought OoT was the only depiction of Ganondorf getting the Triforce. Also slightly off-topic but do you not believe the Downfall Timeline?

I haven't played FSA, but I think this makes sense given what the prologue to ALttP says. Since there is only one known entrance to the Sacred Realm at the time, which is the one Ganondorf and his thieves used, maybe the castle was meant to control this entrance. The only problem I see is that this would make it quite difficult for Ganon to go back to the Sacred Realm via this entrance once he becomes free from the Four Sword.

This is the first time I've heard of the timeline that this and your other thread are based on, so I really enjoyed it. Being unfamiliar with FSA, I always thought OoT was the only depiction of Ganondorf getting the Triforce. Also slightly off-topic but do you not believe the Downfall Timeline?
Thank you! I actually changed my mind on how Ganon entered it as mentioned in the last thread to keep it even more
accurate to the story in aLttP;
-a Gang of Thieves help with their dark magic Ganon out of the barrier which was created by the Maidens
-they'd do some kind-of distraction to make the ruler of Hyrule and such not be in the castle
-they search everywhere for the gate until it's opened by accident
-Ganon kills his followers
-Ganon makes his wish which turns the Sacred Realm to the Dark World and also nearly does the same to Hyrule

Anyway; yes, I am not a huge fan of the downfall Timeline. It's very weird to imagine the Hero of Time losing in Tennis! And my only interpretation for it to be slightly better would be; the full Triforce is in-front of Ganondorf. However, Zelda instantly calls the Sages for help and seal Dorf away before he even makes his wish. The Triforce is put back in the evil realm (now the Sacred Realm again) and Dorf is sealed somewhere else, then like in my FSA version; a gang of Thieves would help him out of his seal and you'd know the rest!
I also think FSA leads so well up that it seems unnecessary to put a whole new split.

ALSO; The him at first thinking the Triforce is there thing is obviously more speculation by me but it seems very possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom