• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Guy from The Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Stop at 0:51 and 0:58

[video=youtube;daoOSfetFiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daoOSfetFiI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Who is that guy....?

He seems like a mysterious fellow that will follow you.

I want to point out that when he dissapears it look like Twili magic...but not dark but yellow?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I believe that it will be our villain. Maybe, we get to witness why and how the Twili got banished into the Twilight Realm?

This guy could be a dark interloper, like in the cutscene from Twilight Pricess. He appears to use dark magic to teleport from place to place, so it is a likely possibility. Also, why would nintendo include the dark interloper story in twilight princess, if it had minor significance in the game. I think they meant to show their history in that cutscene to prepare us for this game.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Honestly I don't believe that that "interlopers" story will play a role in the game. As far as I remember from TP it's a very old story from archaic Hyrule when the Triforce was still lying around and nothing really happened in the world. The Hyrule as seen in the trailer seems to be at much later and more developed stage. Plus it was just one single cutscene in TP, so we shouldn't overestimate the impact of said cutscene.
I guess Nintendo will do it as usually and by that I mean a whole new, totally unexpected story which might have little to do with the other Zelda games. Look, who would've thought of Termina, Majora when OoT was the newest game? Or who would've expected a flooded Hyrule before the release of the game? Or the whole Twili-centered story after that?
And I also don't think that it's Vaati because for me the pre-DS handheld games somehow don't fit in and are usually much more gimmick-y and free to do as they please/less restricted when it comes to storyline. I can't remember any console Zelda which made any reference to a pre-DS handheld title yet. Link's Awakening has practically no connection to anything else (because it takes place in a dream), the Oracle games take place in a totally different land than Hyrule which has no connections to it and references to older Zeldas seem totally random (we have the Mask Salesman there, Biggoron, Guru-Guru, Twinrova and many more but other than their names and appeareances they are totally unrelated to their Hyrule counterparts). It's similar with TMC, here too I think that people are overrating that one single line of text in the game where it says something about "Link's first adventure". This has no significance at all to me because it could be either a translation mistake, relating to the first adventure which that very Link from the game is on or maybe Capcom even planned a sequel to TMC which would then have been the "second" adventure of that Link.
Oh, and by the way the guy we see in the trailer reminded me a bit of Sephiroth when I first watched it :lol:

Hmm, slightly looks like Vatti, but I think its a brand new guy, perhaps a shiekah? An evil shiekah!

I noticed he's powering that golden statue boss, so perhaps he's just the first boss, OR it's playing out like how Zant powered the Stallord in Arbiter's Grounds, and is the last boss.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Hey... I have one question.
Is this person a man or a woman? We assume he/she's a man but is it true?

I just want to be sure that's all, so if someone could fill me in on that it would be great.

Still, (I think he's a he) he looks like a bad a** villian.
And actually, he doesnt really look like Vatti, only a little. He more resembles the Skyward Sword spirit, slightly.
Overall, I think he's a completely new villian.

Hey... I have one question.
Is this person a man or a woman? We assume he/she's a man but is it true?

I just want to be sure that's all, so if someone could fill me in on that it would be great.

Still, (I think he's a he) he looks like a bad a** villian.
And actually, he doesnt really look like Vatti, only a little. He more resembles the Skyward Sword spirit, slightly.
Overall, I think he's a completely new villian.
No-one knows if this is a guy or girl, so your guess is as good as any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom