• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Greatest Pokemon Game Concept

well?

• great idea!!! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this game sounds aful... >:(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gravendoom75

Thief Of Space
every Pokemon region combined.

because of how large it would be it would be for a console. if Nintendo decides to make it it will most likely be on the wii u. when they make it the moves screen would probably be on the wii u controller. the battles might resemble Pokemon battle revolution graphics or better graphics. The game would sell so much because it would have a nostalgic feel to going from your favorite regions. i think that in the end there should be something like an ultimate elite four where you battle each champion from each region... or you could fight the real champions which are the trainers from the games like red, silver, ect. not only would it be fun but nintendo would make a ton of money because well... it has every region!

Fig

The Altruist
every Pokemon region combined.

because of how large it would be it would be for a console. if Nintendo decides to make it it will most likely be on the wii u. when they make it the moves screen would probably be on the wii u controller. the battles might resemble Pokemon battle revolution graphics or better graphics. The game would sell so much because it would have a nostalgic feel to going from your favorite regions. i think that in the end there should be something like an ultimate elite four where you battle each champion from each region... or you could fight the real champions which are the trainers from the games like red, silver, ect. not only would it be fun but nintendo would make a ton of money because well... it has every region!

Yes. I would love for Nintendo to do that for an anniversary for Pokemon. I been having this dream since Pokemon Emerald's release.

D

Deleted member 6224

Yea, I also want to travel around like they did on the Gamecube games but plays like the handheld games. It would be cool to start from a region that you pick like you could start in Unova, finish that, then go to Hoenn.

gravendoom75

Thief Of Space
Yea, I also want to travel around like they did on the Gamecube games but plays like the handheld games. It would be cool to start from a region that you pick like you could start in Unova, finish that, then go to Hoenn.

better yet you could choose where you start so you can have different starters!!!

I love that idea, but the only problem is they would need a team of 2421893582 people to make it or spend 10 years making it. :P

I would love to see Pokemon Snap 2, i think it would be awesome with the gyro controls and the controller can be like a big virtual camera.

I think this is a brilliant idea, from someone who has played pokemon since red and blue first came out, i would love to see nintendo make this happen. Keep it to the main 5 continents though, to answer Dragon Master. As far as traveling between continents, umm, most likely the S.S. Aqua, or an upgraded version, where between each continent theres different trainers on the ship. I also like the choosing which continent to start on and which starter pokemon to choose, I for one would have to go with the original 3. Maybe you could be able to take all 3 starters? Or a different starter on each continent, ya that sounds better. And it may take Nintendo awhile to work on this, it wouldnt surprise me to see it take 10 years

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
That sounds amazing. My only questions are, how do you travel around the Pokemon world in order to reach all these regions, and does this include the spin-off game regions?
I'm glad you asked. Form Kanto and Johto, walk. For Hoenn, you take the SS Anne. You take another boat to Sinnoh, and finish with using the Mistraleton City as a landing strip for a plane from there, or the evr so useful boat. You could recieve one starter per reigon. The trainer levels maybe should be lowered so you only fight level 100s in the end. The Evil Teams should be linked somehow or shouldn't be included, depending on timeline. You should have the bikes from Hoenn so you have two, and a Pokegear, Xtrancievor, and (obviously) a Pokedex. You a should also be able to catch all the legendaries, but only after the main story. The Masterball should be given by the Profs (one each) and should be given away at the multiple Lotteries. The Coin Case should be used for every Game Corner. If I have moar ideas, I'll post them here.

Have you imagined it? Pokemon Colosseum + Pokemon Emerald = EPIC!!!!
Please I've been dreaming with that since I knew that existed Pokemon games on home consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom