• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Greatest Mafia Game Ever (aka Sloth Mafia™)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'll be quite content either way. Naturally I would prefer to stay alive so that I might remain happy, but I'll be satisfied and glad whatever happens.
You're a little ***** :ananger:
Vote: Pendio

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So guys! I've been pumped for this game, so how bout we get moving with a serious game? (Or at least as serious of a game as we can have with our natures)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~Vote Tally 1.1~
  • Libk (1) - DekuNut
  • DekuNut (2) - Mido, spruce
  • Pendio (3) - Johnny Sooshi, Libk, Jamie
  • Mido (0) - Pendio
Not Voting - Minish_Link

Day 1 will end Tuesday, May 30, 6PM PST. With 8 alive, 5 votes are required for majority. For the first day only, at least 3 votes are required for a lynch to go through.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Did Pendio do something bad? It seems like a lot of people are mad at him for something, and at this rate it won't be long until he gets in trouble!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
The forced speech patterns are going to make it harder to read and also harder to make arguments! That makes me mad :ananger:

Minish_Links last post seems oddly scummy to me and I don't like it! :ananger:
Vote: Minish_Link

Edit: Aggg! Forgot to unvote!!!! :ananger:
Unvote

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The forced speech patterns are going to make it harder to read and also harder to make arguments! That makes me mad :ananger:

Minish_Links last post seems oddly scummy to me and I don't like it! :ananger:

Edit: Aggg! Forgot to unvote!!!! :ananger:
Unvote

It's okay Jamie, I get why you're mad. We're all so different so it's hard to tell what others are thinking sometimes. Especially Libk, I never know what he's going on about.

I was just worried about our friend. I know we all like to be a little silly at first, but that seemed like it was getting to be a lot of votes this early and I didn't want him to get in trouble before we had more time to figure things out.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ooh, interesting! How about we test if its you or him? Lets switch votes for now; I vote Mido and you vote Libk. Well ask for another vote count and see where we are! Howbow dah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom