• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Greatest Mafia Game Ever (aka Sloth Mafia™)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
So much is happening! This game is getting my adrenaline rushing!
Its not like scum never unvote town, John. Its all a game of deception, of making smart moves. Plus its not like anyone except him was looking close at Pen. Besides, look! The votes back!
As for me... yes, I'm posting a lot, but I also feel like my posts this game have had more substance than usual. More focus, more actual playing. Pretty much youre voting for me for posting and voting, which yes, I always do, but youre not looking at the differences.
And why pen, johnny? You mentioned kinda wanting to vote him, but didnt say why.

I say you not posted enough and not participate enough to be favored by me. I believe you try pushing Spruce lynch to get win.

Mido highlight reason why I dislike Pendio...and this is flip flop but I no care...solid reason to me

Unvote
Vote: Pendio

Mido

Version 1
I say you not posted enough and not participate enough to be favored by me. I believe you try pushing Spruce lynch to get win.

Mido highlight reason why I dislike Pendio...and this is flip flop but I no care...solid reason to me

Unvote
Vote: Pendio

*hasnt posted enough for johnny*
*has posted more than Johnny*
*has posted more than literally everyone but spruce*

@Johnny Sooshi, I'm not sure if this is really indicative of your alignment, but I've noticed you've seemingly been calling out contributing players for weaker contributions. I'm not sure if it's just because you don't agree with their progressions, but I remember you specifically called out Jamie for a similar thing to Deku's dilemma, even though Jamie had been pursuing Minish for most of Day 1.

Da day end in a bit. How everyone planning vote? I looking at a few options:
  • Mido (only player with anything we go off of)
  • Minish_Link (aggressive towards Mido, maybe scum pushing for early death)
  • Spruce (Defend Mido, could be scum bud or just scum who try to incriminate Mido)

I interested in hearing everyone thoughts. Particular @Jamie , feel like he has not said as much.

Is your approach fueled by disagreements with Deku's approach and/or reads?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~Vote Tally 2.3~
  • Pendio (3) - spruce, Mido, Johnny Sooshi
  • spruce (2) - DekuNut, Pendio
Not Voting - Libk

Day 2 will end Saturday, June 3, 8PM PST. With 6 alive, 4 votes are required for majority.

The second day was more eventful than the first. There were valid points being made on each side, and several sloths' names were thrown into the mix. Ultimately, however, the group decided Pendio was the most likely candidate for one of the bad sloths. So Pendio, somehow being able to hold a massive smile on his face, had to be put down. I'm quite impressed that even throughout all that pressure, he managed to remain in control of his emotions and went down a Happy Sloth. Was he one of the bad ones, though? The group finished the day feeling unsure of themselves.

IN LOVING MEMORY:
@Pendio - Happy Sloth
Day 1-Day 2
Rest in Peace

tumblr_static_safari_6339_w910_370_0-100.jpg

The Living: (5)
  • DekuNut
  • Mido
  • spruce
  • Libk
  • Johnny Sooshi
The Dead: (3)
  • Minish_Link (Put down Day 1)
  • Jamie (Murdered Night 1)
  • Pendio (Put down Day 2)
NIGHT TWO BEGINS

Night 2 will end Sunday, May 31, 10PM PST. Please send all night actions to me by then.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The second night passed, and once again, one of my beloved sloths had been brutally murdered. Poor Libk, creepy as he may have been, deserved to live a long and prosperous life. 'Tis a sad, sad day at the breeding centre.

Libk was a Creepy Sloth. :`v`:

IN LOVING MEMORY:
Libk - Creepy Sloth
Day 1-Night 2
Rest in Peace

smilig-sloth_2431931k.jpg

The Living: (4)
The Dead: (4)
  • Minish_Link (Put down Day 1)
  • Jamie (Killed Night 1)
  • Pendio (Put down Day 2)
  • Libk (Killed Night 2)
DAY THREE BEGINS

Day 3 will end Tuesday, June 6, 10PM PST. With 4 sloths alive, 3 votes are required for a majority lynch.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So... I guess this means one of the mafia is among the dead, what with there being four players left. Pendio probably, since Minish was almost conftown in the dayscene, and the other two were killed at night, probably by the mafia, and as such probably weren't mafia.. So good job guys!
Now... I'm gonna take a sleep, and I'll come back in the morning to say stuff.

spruce

redolent needling balm
So... I guess this means one of the mafia is among the dead, what with there being four players left. Pendio probably, since Minish was almost conftown in the dayscene, and the other two were killed at night, probably by the mafia, and as such probably weren't mafia.. So good job guys!
Now... I'm gonna take a sleep, and I'll come back in the morning to say stuff.
See, now I like this post from Deku. I still don't think it would be Mido, due to the vote thing, and even after Pendio made that special last deadly wave. That only leave Shoosi maybe, but I'm going to sleep on it too... curled up in a terrified ball... in the hollow of a tree... hugging a wee doll I've made out of nuts and twigs.

btw guys @spruce wins this game for having the best avatar
Now maybe I'll get one of those little sloth badges like other sloths. I'll share mine with Libk and Minish so I won't be the only one to win The Greatest Mafia Game Ever.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
So listen here all of you! I tried to be reasonable but one can only be high for so long! Now pay attention!

We have 4 of us here. Of these we're all going to probably reasonably defend Mido, and based on how everything works I'm gonna stick with the belief that he's town. That leaves two of us lazy bastards who are bad sloths. Right now we have a good shot at getting these rotten mean sloths out of our trees for good. But, that makes today LyLo, and that's risky, so if we vote today, we're gonna need to be super certain about it. Those stupid bad sloths want us to mess up be we can't let that happen.

@Mido I'm gonna need a read from you

ALSO!!!
*hasnt posted enough for johnny*
*has posted more than Johnny*
*has posted more than literally everyone but spruce*

We both know quality>quantity in Mafia if you're posting a reasonable number of posts. You're arguing semantics at this point. What I'm saying is that in my opinion, earlier you were acting overly committal with very weak reasoning. Spruce had an okay read, though the logic was off, and you're reaction to a read with very minor logic was a bit more aggressive than I think most people would go, and that's coming from an upset sloth like me.

@Johnny Sooshi, I'm not sure if this is really indicative of your alignment, but I've noticed you've seemingly been calling out contributing players for weaker contributions. I'm not sure if it's just because you don't agree with their progressions, but I remember you specifically called out Jamie for a similar thing to Deku's dilemma, even though Jamie had been pursuing Minish for most of Day 1.

I wanted Jamie's input because before I posted asking him for more, he'd only had two or three posts that were serious! Can you believe that?! Makes me upset! I think I was pretty justified in asking for some more input. Only wish we could have gotten some more from poor Libk before he died.

I'm gonna try to get around to an ISO later today if I have the time. Till then, you all smell bad, and it makes me mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom