• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Great Mayo Debate

Mayo?

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Stitch

AKA Patrick
What's mayo?
91noKOdP9kL._SY550_.jpg

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Mayo is abhorrent, disgusting, inedible garbage that belongs in the trash. There is no situation or application in which mayo is acceptable. It doesn’t deserve to exist and I hate it with my very soul. It is pure evil and an attack on anything good in the world. And I am only slightly exaggerating.
'

what about warm mayo?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Mayo is abhorrent, disgusting, inedible garbage that belongs in the trash. There is no situation or application in which mayo is acceptable. It doesn’t deserve to exist and I hate it with my very soul. It is pure evil and an attack on anything good in the world. And I am only slightly exaggerating.
Mayo is wonderful, pure, heavenly, tantalizing greatness that belong in all households and food oriented establishments. Every situation I can apply it is acceptable. It certainly must be preserved and treasured beyond all condiments and I love it with my very soul. It is pure good and cannot be classed amoung anything evil in the world. And I am serious.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Mayo in theory, absolutely disgusting. I’ve never looked at Mayo and thought “that looks pretty heckin good.”

But put it on a nice burger or chicken sandwich and delicious, meal of the Gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom