• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Great Journey RP thread (sign ups)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I didnt even want to play this. I told Giri that. I dont get the concept.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I didnt even want to play this. I told Giri that. I dont get the concept.
Umm... then why are you here?
I dont get it but ima give a try...
the story is there are cats living together, in a tribe. They lived up on top of a mountain. But one day, wolves attacked them, and drove them out of their home. That is where we start rping, we have to journey back up the mountain, attack the wolves, and get our home back. There are healer cats, who heal wounded cats with herbs and fight when necessary, and there are warrior cats, who hunt and fight. Do you understand now? Sorry if this is a horrible rp, my first one

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
My apologies. I meant no ill will. I just do not want to partake in this RP. Thank you

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
@Snowlight Gheera is a corsair wolf.

I have mentioned it in the spoiler.
I'll edit it also beside the name now.
Edit:- is it necessary that I should join the cats? I thought it would be interesting if there was two or more groupies that try to outwit each other.

Last edited:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
@Snowlight Gheera is a corsair wolf.

I have mentioned it in the spoiler.
I'll edit it also beside the name now.
Edit:- is it necessary that I should join the cats? I thought it would be interesting if there was two or more groupies that try to outwit each other.

Sorry, didn’t see. I will put you with pens character, going up to the mountain. Is that ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom