• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Great Journey RP thread (sign ups)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
A tribe of cats that lives in the mountains is attacked by ferocious wolves. They try to defend their home, but with the shortage of prey, they are weak and hungry, so the wolves eventually drive them out. They have to explore into the unknown, get stronger, and go and defeat the wolves once and for all.

Tribe needs:
Leader: Blizzard
Description: Is in charge of the well-being of his/her tribe

Healer(s): Mogget
Description: heals wounded cats, and is in connection with their spirit ancestors.

Warriors: Jagged Peak, Whitestripe,
Description: hunts, fights, and protects cats in their tribe.

Other animals:
Wolf: Greymoon. Gheera,

Please pick some of the places above and make some character(s)!

My character:

Name: Blizzard.
Fur markings: snow-white, with small pale gray dots and swirls.
Eye color: Icy blue.
Personality: Friendly with the cats she knows, but is extremely wary about outsiders. Is easily put off, and is ferociously protective of her Tribe. Is basically, icy.

My other character

Name: Jagged peak
Fur markings: Gray with darker gray stripes and swirls.
Eye color: Amber
Personality: Is devoted to keeping the Tribe safe. Will go hungry for days just to let the other cats eat.

If you have questions, feel free to ask any, really, I won’t bite! :) And, please tell me if I failed horribly at making an rp, this is my first one. The rp will start when explorers of the surface rp is done.

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Whitestripe
Fur: Black with a white stripe running along his spine.
Eyes: Green
Personality: Usually very laid back and patient.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Name: Gheera (wolf)
Eyes: Left eye is permanently blood shot. Right eye is pitch. black
Appearance: Has ripping muscles, paws are weathered due to years of experience. Wears an earring in undamaged ear. Fur is jet black with patches of. skin due to wounds.
Personality: Is very arrogant. Trusts nobeasts including his crew .Is a task master. Cunning and intelligent
Backstory:
Gheera was a quartermaster under a forgotten wolf captain. The captain has mistreated him on several occasions
One day....
Gheera went to the capn's cabin.
He unwrapped a golden chalice and a Bung of Rum.
"Heard yer sick so I bot it fer ye yer 'ighness"
The captain looked at the young wolf suspiciously
"Why doant ye has it furst?" and pushed the bung to him
"Are ye spectin me capn?" with that he opened the bung and emptied half of the wine
glug, glug, glug
"Stop drinkin ye moron I wannae have sum!"
The capn hastily snatched the bung clouted heavily on Gheera's head , poured some into his golden chalice and started drinking.
After a few moments Gheera spoke.
"who's the next capn, capn?"
"wot are ye talkin aboot ,eh? I'm yer capn idiot!"
"But wot aboot after yer dead?"
Capn froze
"You dare......"
"By the way, I found some nightshade growing on our ship's bilge. They say deadly nightshade can put out one's pain. I thought you'd like it so I powdered it and rubbed it on that pretty lil chalice ya see. Capn?"
The captain's blank eyes were staring at the ceiling.
"Good night capn!"
---

Gheera walked out of the cabin with a grim face.
"The captain....has passed away due to illness." He faked a tear.
"He made me yer captain before he closed his eyes."
The first mate came thundering down from the poop deck
"Hang on matey, I ain't buyin that fib. He was Ok this mawnin, also you were carryin a bu--"
Everyone saw Gheera drawing his sword and holding it in a raised position. The second thing everyone saw was their first mate's carcass hurtling into the sea, minus the head.

"Anyone wants tae foller him?"
Silence
"Gud!"

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Let me know if this is okay or if I need to change anything. ^^

Name: Greymoon
Fur markings: Completely grey all over
Eye color: Dark grey
Personality: Very determined and driven to see his mission to the end. His strong willpower to accomplish his task sometimes makes him forget to rest and thus can sometimes get the better of him.
Backstory: Born in the middle of nowhere with only his mother and father around in the vast wilderness Greymoon learned everything he knows from his parents. His mother was a remarkable hunter and fighter, and his father was a skilled star reader and very in touch with nature in general. Greymoon learned from both throughout his upbringing and had a good life even though there was only him and his parents for miles. When he was grown up his parents told him that they used to live respectable lives with a tribe of ferocious wolves but they were cast out of the pack and were told to run far away and that they would be killed if they were ever seen again. That was why they lived in solitude and raised their son away from all other civilisation. Alas, they never told their son why they had been banished from their tribe, so when one day they had died from illness and Greymoon found himself all alone in the world he decided to track down that pack of ferocious wolves, find out why they had banished his parents, and depending on the answer avenge his mother and father.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Let me know if this is okay or if I need to change anything. ^^

Name: Greymoon
Fur markings: Completely grey all over
Eye color: Dark grey
Personality: Very determined and driven to see his mission to the end. His strong willpower to accomplish his task sometimes makes him forget to rest and thus can sometimes get the better of him.
Backstory: Born in the middle of nowhere with only his mother and father around in the vast wilderness Greymoon learned everything he knows from his parents. His mother was a remarkable hunter and fighter, and his father was a skilled star reader and very in touch with nature in general. Greymoon learned from both throughout his upbringing and had a good life even though there was only him and his parents for miles. When he was grown up his parents told him that they used to live respectable lives with a tribe of ferocious wolves but they were cast out of the pack and were told to run far away and that they would be killed if they were ever seen again. That was why they lived in solitude and raised their son away from all other civilisation. Alas, they never told their son why they had been banished from their tribe, so when one day they had died from illness and Greymoon found himself all alone in the world he decided to track down that pack of ferocious wolves, find out why they had banished his parents, and depending on the answer avenge his mother and father.
That’s fine

Reactions: Pen

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Umm, no lol. You can be a cat or a wolf. If you’re a cat you will be with the tribe, if you’re the wolf, you’ll be traveling with Pen’s character.
But i want to be an elephant that squishes all the characters :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom