• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Great Hylian War In SS?

T

TriLinx64

I've bin hearing rumors that the Great Hylian War, (The one that caused oot Link's mom to take him to kokiri forest.) will be in Skyward Sword... I would love to have Link face off against thousands of Bublins and Moblins! What's your opinion about this juicy rumour?

Young Link

Grasshopper
Really? I didn't hear that one. Oh, that would just be so awesome if it came true! I could shoot a lot of enemies with arrows, and stab others with my sword. Agh, the possibilities.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
That would complete my life. There would be nothing left to achieve for me once I pwn'd an army on three hearts. I would spend months working on that. Then once I achieved it, I could retire in Tahiti.

D

Demon Link

Since the two games are so far apart, there will probably be some event that chain reacts to something that sparks the war. But in my believed timeline, MC is before OoT. So there probably be some chain reaction that also takes part in MC.

it would be great, except for one part, I would find strange to play while the OoT link is born, I mean :S, you know, or do you think the war would not have an end in the game?

Anyway, another kind of war between hylians or race can be awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom