• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Grave Eclipse

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Sorry for the (long) wait for this, but here it is!

Prolouge​

Long before the Golden Sun shone over Mt. Alph, the world of Weyard was on the verge of being swallowed by shadow.

Even though the ancients could already control the four basic elements of Earth, fire, wind, and water, they were still not satisfied. They sought even more power- in a sense, they sought omnipotence.

To gain this, they constructed two machines they entitled the Apollo Lens and the Luna Tower. They planned to activate these machines to gain power over the two elements that had eluded them so far- light and darkness.

However, what they did not know was that they were making a grave mistake, and that it would change the lives of Weyard's people for decades to come....
****​

Yeah, I know it's short, but it's the prologue. Its not a crime for that part to be short, is it?

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Its pretty short, but I still think it's a good length for a prologue.

Anyways, this is sounding interesting so far! I don't have any complaints. I can't wait for chapter one, and to see how this story develops. Great Job! :D

Caeda

Keyblade Master
I have got to get over my laziness. Yes, that is the entire reason why I haven't posted in my fan fics for awhile. Anyways, here it is.

First, though you have to read this stuff.

1. Rated PG to PG-13 for violence.
2. I might have to tweak the characters slightly, but they will basically be the same.
3. To keep you from asking me tons of questions about what something means, here are a few terms:
Adept: Person who can use Psynery. I this fan fic, they can also be called Jenei.
Psynergy: Controlling the elements with the mind. Basically the equivalent of magic.
Venus: Earth; Mars: Fire; Jupiter: Wind; Mercury: Water
Djinn: cute little creatures that help Adepts in battle.

Now thats out of the way, here's the story.

Chapter I
Konpa Shrine​

Marisa stabbed the monster with her long sword, instantly vaporizing it. A few feet away; a skeleton was about to rush at a brown-haired girl, but the girl cast psynergy at it, and the undead monster was hit with several chunks of ice. The skeleton screamed as it disappeared.

"Yes!" yelled Chailyn. "I finally beat a monster with psynergy!"

Marisa tried not to let her friend see her giggling. Chailyn had beaten loads of enemies with synergy, but declined to say that. She could change moods faster then rat warriors could flee from a fight.

Meanwhile, Chailyn was looking up at the sky. "It's about noon," she said. "Do you think we should head back now?"

"Nah," she replied. "Hang on... Chai, it's only about 10:00!"

The Mercury Adept glared at her. "Okay, I made a mistake, but you don't have to point it out!"

Now Marisa was trying not to laugh. She turned away to try to not let her friend se her expression. Instead, she gazed at the scenery of Konpa Shrine.

They both lived in Konpa, a village close to the shrine. They usually came here about once a week to train, though they were careful not to do it when the Angarian elders met here every couple months. They wouldn't be very happy with two girls messing up their precious shrine. Though they couldn't with it even if they wanted to. It wasn't like they had ever found a way in-

Just as she was thinking about that, Marisa saw a wide open door leading into the shrine.

She closed her eyes, then opened them. The door was still there. "Hey Chailyn?"

"What?"

"Um, I think I found a door into the shrine."

"What?" Chailyn came over and looked. "We haven't been able to-" she stopped midsentence when she saw the door. "Yes! You found a way inside!" she ran towards the door.

"Wait Chailyn!" Marisa ran after her.

She finally caught up to her a few yards into the shrine. Before she could admire the scenery, though, the door behind them closed. Chailyn went to open the door, but... "Hey Risa," she said, panic entering her voice, "There's no doorknob."

They tried everything to open the door: weapons, psynergy, even kicking and yelling at it, but to their despair, nothing worked.

They had always wanted to see what was inside, but now they wanted nothing more than to get out. They were trapped.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Uh-oh, what is gonna happen next, they are trapped! Help, someone! :P JK, it's nice to see you have started your story. I only saw two mistakes but the rest of the story was solid enough to get an A+. I will be reading it and see where it goes. Good job, Caeda.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Uh-oh, what is gonna happen next, they are trapped! Help, someone! :P JK, it's nice to see you have started your story. I only saw two mistakes but the rest of the story was solid enough to get an A+. I will be reading it and see where it goes. Good job, Caeda.

Yeah, expect typos and/or mistakes.

I like it. So, is this the same one you provided sign-ups for?

Er, I think so. If I'm correct I think they are. Or are they? Joking, they are.

Leave it to Caeda for really well structured fanfics! :D

Aw thanks!

It's a trap it's a trap!

Actually, it's not a trap, just a really weird coincidence.

And yes, this chapter is mainly about a Djinn. Why? They are so cute!

Chapter II
Charcoal

They finally stopped trying to open it when Chailyn broke her leg from kicking it.

"Ow ow ow! Stupid door!" She yelled as she fell to the ground, clutching her leg.

Marisa sighed, but went over and cast cure psynergy on her friend. One that was done and Chailyn stood up, she said, "How about we not try to open the door any more, okay?" In reality, what she actually said was, "Why in the world did you kick it about ten times in a row?"

However, Chailyn didn't hear her implications. In fact, Marisa doubted that she heard what she'd said at all, for at that moment, she had noticed a little brown thing watching them. Chailyn screamed and cast ice psynergy at it, but it managed to dodge before getting brained to death.

"Hey!" it yelled. "I'm not a monster!"

"Then what are you?" Chailyn said.

"It's a secret to everyone. Nah, just joking. I'm a Charcoal, a Venus djinn! Pleased to meet you!"

"Erm, what's a djinn?"

Marisa sighed. "Chai, a djinn is a creature made out of elemental energy that helps Adepts like us in combact. I thought you knew that."

"Score one for the Venus Adept! Anyways, I couldn't help but overhear that you need a way out of here. I'd be glad to show you the way, just as long as you take me with you. It's lonely down here."

Marisa shrugged. "Sure. I've always wanted a djinn."

"Why do you assume that you get him? I'm an Adept too!" complained Chailyn.

"Well, he's a Venus djinn, and I'm an Earth Adept. I just used that logic. By the way, I'm Marisa and this is Chailyn."

"Okay, I'll lead the way!" Charcoal said as they left the room. They headed up to the third floor and outside. However, before they could clear the doorway, they noticed two men standing around, talking in low tones. Before they could hear anything, however, the two walked off. A few seconds later, a guy looking to be in his late teens distatched himself from the shadows and followed them.

amaterasu

Writer
way to Go chailyn. though, how do you break your LEG KICKING a door. wouldn't you break a few toes or your foot? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom