• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Godesses of the Triforce: What is Your Opinion?

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I think we all know the creation of Hyrule story. Din, Faroe, and Nayru descened upon the land bringing order and justice into the world. They left behind the Triforce, which was the essence of their powers. Three chosen ones held the essence of that power. Ganon held power, Zelda got wisdom, and our hero got courage. But what do you think about these godesses? I like them all, even Din. Even though her chosen one was led astray, she remained pure. Faroe has courage, and her chosen one displayed these many times. Nayru has wisdom, and her chosen one uses it well. Their power combined keeps balance in the land of Hyrule. What do you think about the godesses?:puppy:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think they're noble and powerful. And not at fault. How could they have forseen Ganondorf would be so freaking evil?... But seriously, I think their chosen ones were chosen well, even if one did go all crazy and attempt world domination and stuff.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I know the goddesses weren't at fault when Ganondorf misused their power. They had fail-safes in place, like how the Triforce was designed to split apart if someone with an "unbalanced heart" were to touch it. They couldn't make the Triforce discern between good and evil. Therefore, they did the best they could to ensure their power went to good hands. It's impossible to make sure NOTHING can go wrong though, so I don't believe it was their fault at all. They are a force for good, not evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom