• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Goddess

Squirrel

The Rodent King
ok, i've heard that the fourth Goddess was responsible for all the evil in the world, and that's why in OoT it's in the Desert Colossus (or, more importantly, the same location as the Gerudoes, who are supposedly evil)... so, yeah... why would the Skyloftians support an evil Goddess?
In the theory that I was talking about, the fourth goddess isn't responsible for the evil in the world and I guess some other type of deity is responsible for that. It could be the Desert Colossus responsible for that who I don't think is the fourth goddess but just some other type of goddess.

Dark_One

Fierce Diety
Well, the three goddesses created Hyrule so maybe the Goddess in SWS pertains only to Skyloft and has no connection to the others which might be why the people in skyloft don't know about the triforce. The whale also might not be any of the ones that appear in the other games.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Well, the three goddesses created Hyrule so maybe the Goddess in SWS pertains only to Skyloft and has no connection to the others which might be why the people in skyloft don't know about the triforce. The whale also might not be any of the ones that appear in the other games.
That is true, they may not know about the triforce because on the base of the statue they have the bird that's on the front of the Hylian Shield but not the triforce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom