• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Geek Zodiact Signs

Austin

Austin
We are all familiar of Zodiac signs based off your birth date. For example Leo, is mine. Surfing Digg.com, I came upon a Zodiac sign based off your year of birth. However, this something unique from other Zodiac calenders. This one determines the type of "geek" you are. We all play Legend of Zelda and/or various other video games. This gives us some basic geek attributes. I'm sort of curious on how accurate this is.

According to this, I'm the Pirate. I'm pretty confident none of them really fit me. I haven't got angry in years (literally).

What is your Geek Zodiac and how well does it fit you!?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I am the wizard, according to this zodiac. It strangely fits me quite well, because some people do sometimes call me a wise person(okay, on rare occasions) and I do LOVE nature. Magic and mages are also a thing I am a fan of, just to add it there.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I'm an Alien Geek. I guess it makes sense..... Kinda...... Aliens are strange to me. It's kind of like they don't need to exist, but they do.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I'm apperantly a Samuri. I am level-headed and loyal. I have no idea what that other word is. I can be violent, though that matches my brother better. I am not unemotional, I'm a girl. I have no idea what that last word is, either. So my pluses match, my negatives don't.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I am a robot... It fits, except the fact I am stubborn and the second word.

Apparently my geek zodiac sign is the ninja/samurai. Of course this fits me, I'm Asian :rolleyes:

Jokes aside, I would have to agree with most of it. I can be considered loyal. I am deferential because I can accept people's opinions as, well as their wants, most of the time.

I can be quite unemotional and I would agree to being subservient. However, I am not that violent.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Apparently my geek zodiac sign is the ninja/samurai. Of course this fits me, I'm Asian :rolleyes:

Jokes aside, I would have to agree with most of it. I can be considered loyal. I am deferential because I can accept people's opinions as, well as their wants, most of the time.

I can be quite unemotional and I would agree to being subservient. However, I am not that violent.

teu42.gif
Just you wait until you reach adolescence!

The blood will boil, unexplainable rage, rebel phase ect.. yes like a samurai *totsugeki*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom