• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Gaza Conflict

Zorth

#Scoundrel
This has been going on for quite a while. Although been seeing some more articles every day about the bombings & casualties which has apparently caused some heat on social networking sites, especially seeing as how it is Ramadan right now and all these lives are being lost. On my own social page most of it really fired up when some teenage boy was brutally beaten by a few Israeli soldiers and left for dead. The Israeli prime minister has made a statement saying that Israel will not stop bombing and keeping back the "terrorists" no matter what "international pressure" they are receiving for doing this. The bombings have been claimed to target terrorist homes & current locations although there have been quite a few civilian casualties too, including children.

Thoughts on this? who do you support? who are the terrorists? see any solutions to this?

While I don't like to pick sides, since usually both have some ugly bits to them, I have to say that it is pretty heartbreaking to hear something like "...soldiers beat up a teenager...", "...explosion killed civilians..." or "...bombs were aiming for Jihad leader, hit a group of children instead...". So I definitely do not think that the Israel prime minister should be able to get away with claiming that his country is bombing the terrorists while civilians are being hit instead.

Emma

Eye See You
Site Staff
I don't support either side. Both groups are guilty of doing terrible things and now it's nothing but an endless cycle of back and forth retribution. Every attack a retaliation for a previous one. It never ends. You do feel sorry for the innocent people caught in the crossfire. But the "officials" in both groups who keep making sure this happens don't deserve any sympathy. Really they need to stop pushing the other side out of the region and learn to get along and live together in the same space. If they care so much about the religious history of the area, it should be open to everyone. Instead they're more concerned with making sure the other guy can't have it. It's stupid.

Ganondork

you touch her butt and she moves away
I support Israel entirely. I don't know how people can look at Palestinian hostility and think that Israel is in the wrong.

Zorth said:
especially seeing as how it is Ramadan right now and all these lives are being lost.
Let's talk about when the Palestinians attacked on Yom Kippur. You know what these two instances of war during holy times have in common? The Palestinians attacked first. First, they killed the three Israeli civilians, then Hamas started firing rockets at Israel. It's asinine to use Ramadan as an excuse for Israel to cease fire when the Palestinians were hostile right before it started. You can't just do something awful like that and expect Israel to not retaliate.

On my own social page most of it really fired up when some teenage boy was brutally beaten by a few Israeli soldiers and left for dead.
I bet they didn't say anything about the three Israeli teens who were killed by Palestinians. While both are not shining examples of either side, at least be fired up over both sides. While I support Israel, I don't agree with some of the right-wing extremists that exist.

The Israeli prime minister has made a statement saying that Israel will not stop bombing and keeping back the "terrorists" no matter what "international pressure" they are receiving for doing this.
I'm not sure I see the problem here. Palestinians fired at least 29 rockets at Beersheba. How are they innocent little angels in the least bit? I've noticed that most countries that don't support Israel either have an overwhelming Arab population, or have a history of anti-Semitism, so this international pressure isn't really unbiased.

The bombings have been claimed to target terrorist homes & current locations although there have been quite a few civilian casualties too, including children.
I'd love to bet that these, "Children" are actually between the ages of 15 and 19. Palestinians love to make sure to call those casualties children instead of young adults, because it puts them in a better light. That's not even discussing that a lot of these "Children" have been indoctrinated to think that Israel are cold-blooded murderers, and are taught then to go out and kill Israelis, even if they are civilians.

This piece of propaganda about explains my feelings on the subject. Palestinians have used women and children as human shields in the past, yet Israeli soldiers get international coverage for looking at a protester. It's a really interesting double standard.

So I decided to look at Gaza City and see about Ramadan for some of the civilians. I found this on Al Jazeera.

"The meat was eaten yesterday. This is the leftover from the day before," said Abu Amin, 50, who provides for an extended family of 14 people, all living in a makeshift home in southeast Gaza City. The family’s economic situation during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan "is very bad" compared to previous years, Abu Amin said.

In the past, he distributed cement to several construction sites and projects in the Gaza Strip every day. The cement, like most other construction materials, was being smuggled into the Palestinian territory from Egypt. Last summer, the Egyptian army shut down most of the smuggling tunnels, cutting off the lifeline that had prevented Gaza's economy from near-total collapse.
We are supposed to feel bad because their industry of smuggling was cut off by Egypt. This is dishonesty at its best, and speaks volumes about the civilians. Even they are doing immoral things, and expecting to be pitied when their exploitation of other governments is stopped.

I think I'll just stop here.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I support Israel entirely. I don't know how people can look at Palestinian hostility and think that Israel is in the wrong.

Why would you support a "state" of hypocrites who constantly scream "holocaust" left-to-right as they continuously slaughter and back innocent people into a corner? It was such a terrible tragedy when these people were being exterminated during WW2 Germany, but now that they're the ones doing the exterminating, automatically it seems okay. Why do people think like this and give the green light to Israel, who by no means are innocent? Their military is the best in the region and are the only ones capable of launching nukes there, it is clear who the monsters truly are. But no, the Palestinians -who were thrown out of their homes with force, are for some odd reason the bad people. The Palestanians are fighting back because they were rigorously executed and tossed around like animals, but Israel is the hero? This is how you know there is media censorship, because people are only exposed to one side and the moment they ask questions they are bombarded of being accused an "anti-semite" , and the then the whole sob story of the holocaust is brought into the debate.

When evil is glorified all for the sake of name-calling, then there is obviously something wrong.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Why would you support a "state" of hypocrites who constantly scream "holocaust" left-to-right as they continuously slaughter and back innocent people into a corner? It was such a terrible tragedy when these people were being exterminated during WW2 Germany, but now that they're the ones doing the exterminating, automatically it seems okay. Why do people think like this and give the green light to Israel, who by no means are innocent? Their military is the best in the region and are the only ones capable of launching nukes there, it is clear who the monsters truly are. But no, the Palestinians -who were thrown out of their homes with force, are for some odd reason the bad people. The Palestanians are fighting back because they were rigorously executed and tossed around like animals, but Israel is the hero? This is how you know there is media censorship, because people are only exposed to one side and the moment they ask questions they are bombarded of being accused an "anti-semite" , and the then the whole sob story of the holocaust is brought into the debate.

When evil is glorified all for the sake of name-calling, then there is obviously something wrong.
In general I have to agree with this. But I think it's quite foolish to claim Hamas and its history of activities, retaliatory or instigative, "innocent" and it's certainly inappropriate to promote such an authoritarian state such as Palestine as a "good" one. Hamas treats its own people like **** and there are several instances of human rights violations that are very disturbing and ongoing, but that can also be said of Israel in the same breath. In my eyes, they are both equally guilty when it comes to human rights violations, although I do sympathize far more with the plight of innocent Palestinian people who suffer under conditions substantially created and enforced by Israeli imperialism. But deaths of innocent people on both sides is equally as tragic and endeavors on both sides that result in intentional civilian deaths is an inexcusable war crime. In short, neither can be trusted and both are corrupt as hell, and my antagonisms are geared toward both for several different reasons. My sympathies lie with the men, women, and children who suffer on both sides for whatever reason.

I do find it greatly disturbing however when anyone refers to the Holocaust as a "sob story". Pointing out hypocrisy by a Jewish state is fine, but no matter what evils a so-called "Jewish state" have committed in modern times, it does absolutely nothing to devalue the Jews' past struggles, nor does the actions of an authoritarian imperialist State of Israel reflect the sentiments of Jewish people. Some Jewish people, yes. All Jewish people, hell no. We should never judge a group of people by the actions of their corrupt government.

Last edited:

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
In general I have to agree with this. But I think it's quite foolish to claim Hamas and its history of activities, retaliatory or instigative, "innocent" and it's certainly inappropriate to promote such an authoritarian state such as Palestine as a "good" one. Hamas treats its own people like **** and there are several instances of human rights violations that are very disturbing and ongoing, but that can also be said of Israel in the same breath. In my eyes, they are both equally guilty when it comes to human rights violations, although I do sympathize far more with the plight of innocent Palestinian people who suffer under conditions substantially created and enforced by Israeli imperialism. But deaths of innocent people on both sides is equally as tragic and endeavors on both sides that result in intentional civilian deaths is an inexcusable war crime. In short, neither can be trusted and both are corrupt as hell, and my antagonisms are geared toward both for several different reasons. My sympathies lie with the men, women, and children who suffer on both sides for whatever reason.

I do find it greatly disturbing however when anyone refers to the Holocaust as a "sob story". Pointing out hypocrisy by a Jewish state is fine, but no matter what evils a so-called "Jewish state" have committed in modern times, it does absolutely nothing to devalue the Jews' past struggles, nor does the actions of an authoritarian imperialist State of Israel reflect the sentiments of Jewish people. Some Jewish people, yes. All Jewish people, hell no. We should never judge a group of people by the actions of their corrupt government.
What I was mainly getting at was that the Jewish Holocaust is often the only holocaust we hear of and is referred to. But there has been countless holocausts in the past, but they are never fixed on the spotlight. Why is this? I never said the Jewish holocaust was a sob-story but its often used as a form to attract guilt. No one is never letting this go, and for the most part, people are afraid to criticize Israel because they dont want to be guilt tripped. Furthermore, I'm sick of this particular holocaust always being the main one and being used to deter criticism. While these terrorist groups are just as bad as the Israeli government, it still doesn't change the fact that Israel is often glorified based on what the Jews went through during their enslavement in Germany.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
What I was mainly getting at was that the Jewish Holocaust is often the only holocaust we hear of and is referred to. But there has been countless holocausts in the past, but they are never fixed on the spotlight. Why is this? I never said the Jewish holocaust was a sob-story but its often used as a form to attract guilt. No one is never letting this go, and for the most part, people are afraid to criticize Israel because they dont want to be guilt tripped. Furthermore, I'm sick of this particular holocaust always being the main one and being used to deter criticism. While these terrorist groups are just as bad as the Israeli government, it still doesn't change the fact that Israel is often glorified based on what the Jews went through during their enslavement in Germany.
I agree with several of your points. But I'm not so sure it's a common thing for people to be ostracized as "anti-Semites" if they simply don't support Israel's actions like you suggest (that term really only applies to being racist against the ethnicity) and I'm pretty sure that the Jewish holocaust isn't used by serious intellectuals as a "deterrent" of criticism. But otherwise I agree. Both Israel and Palestine are led by terrorist organizations and that is not even a controversial statement if one looks at the situation objectively. And it is a terrible, horrible tragedy that the plethora of other holocausts that have occurred and happen now don't get as much public attention (and more importantly, outrage) as does the Jewish one. As to why that is, I imagine it's partly because the Jewish Holocaust is still part of very contemporary history during a heavily researched and exposed war; making it so well documented that millions of people were murdered and starved and tortured. Mass media exposition and thousands of photographs of atrocities happening to a famous group of people so quickly in a famous country carried out by a charismatic and loud dictator during a well documented and global war make it stand out for obvious reasons. And considering that the founding of the State of Israel was such a huge and controversial international event and considering that the State of Israel has always had such a huge lobby in the most powerful country and regions in the world, it's not surprising to find unquestioned allegiance to Israel and an historical emphasis on the Holocaust. Does it enrage me that other equally atrocious and massive world genocides are shoved into the corner of public awareness? Yes. Does it anger the hell out of me that Israel is so worshipped by otherwise reasonable people who pretend Israeli humans rights atrocities aren't happening? Yes. But unfortunately it doesn't surprise me.

Regardless, my antagonisms for Israel are aimed at the corrupt government, the pervasive public brainwashing, and the blood-thirsty military. Not Jews. The same goes for the other side as well.

Last edited:

Ganondork

Before I begin dissecting your argument, tyson, I would like to point out how offensive it is to compare Israel's actions to the Holocaust. The death of a few hundred Palestinians - many of which were unintentional - does not even compare to the systematic decimation of millions of Jews.

tysonrss said:
Why would you support a "state" of hypocrites who constantly scream "holocaust" left-to-right as they continuously slaughter and back innocent people into a corner?
I'd like to know how the Palestinians are innocent. Every time there has ever been a conflict, the Palestinians have been the aggressors. The Yom Kippur War, the Six-Day War, the recent events. Keep giving me instances of conflicts and you'll see that Palestinians are the ones being aggressive.

It was such a terrible tragedy when these people were being exterminated during WW2 Germany, but now that they're the ones doing the exterminating, automatically it seems okay.
I'm just going to highlight this once more to emphasize how horrendously offensive this is to me and many other Jews and non-Jews alike. Israel does not shove Palestinians into concentration camps and work them to death or outright kill them. The Palestinians are not tortured, experimented on, and treated as subhumans. Israel is leaps and bounds above the Nazis, and I am personally offended that you would even compare the two.

Their military is the best in the region and are the only ones capable of launching nukes there, it is clear who the monsters truly are.
I didn't realize monsters are the ones who have the best military in the region. I find it funny how you don't take into account the fact that if Israel's military wasn't as powerful as it is, Hamas and the Hezbollah would have exterminated Israel decades ago. And those are just two groups. We aren't even discussing the fact that Iran has supplied the Palestinians with drones before, and Syria and other Arab countries provide them with money. Israel is alone in the Middle East, and has taken on Egypt, Jordan and Syria simultaneously. They are among enemies who only wish death upon them, and only the Druze seem to actually support them. I must remind you that friends of the Palestinians are Muslim fundamentalists, who are enemies of the West.

But no, the Palestinians -who were thrown out of their homes with force, are for some odd reason the bad people.
They are the bad people because when the boundaries between Israel and Palestine were set up, they demanded more and tried to take it by force. They are the bad people because they attacked during Yom Kippur. They are the bad people because they have taken innocent Israeli lives, and used their own civilians as human shields. They are the bad people because they were aggressive to Israel recently, and then tried to paint Israel as evil for attacking during Ramadan.

The Palestanians are fighting back because they were rigorously executed and tossed around like animals, but Israel is the hero? This is how you know there is media censorship, because people are only exposed to one side and the moment they ask questions they are bombarded of being accused an "anti-semite" , and the then the whole sob story of the holocaust is brought into the debate.
Funny because my local news station paints Israel as evil. Go to Google News and see what kind of pro-Israel articles you'll find. I bet you won't find any. Let's also look back at the article I posted in my initial reply:

"The meat was eaten yesterday. This is the leftover from the day before," said Abu Amin, 50, who provides for an extended family of 14 people, all living in a makeshift home in southeast Gaza City. The family’s economic situation during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan "is very bad" compared to previous years, Abu Amin said.

In the past, he distributed cement to several construction sites and projects in the Gaza Strip every day. The cement, like most other construction materials, was being smuggled into the Palestinian territory from Egypt. Last summer, the Egyptian army shut down most of the smuggling tunnels, cutting off the lifeline that had prevented Gaza's economy from near-total collapse.
Again, you want me to pity them because their smuggling operation was shut down? If these are the immoral people I am supposed to support, then I guess I'm the *******.

Let's look at another article.

Northern Gaza (CNN) -- Mohamed Al-Batsh recalls a premonition he had the first day Israeli airstrikes began in Gaza.

He saw his father's face.

"He looked strange," Al-Batsh said. "I went to my room, closed the door, and I knew he would die. I put my head on the pillow and cried for my father and the people who would die."

His father was a leader in Hamas' military wing. He was killed late Saturday in an Israeli airstrike, along with 17 others, in one of the bloodiest single strikes so far.
I like how Israel is painted as being evil for killing a terrorist leader. How does that work out? Israel is easily being censored, not the other way around.

and the moment they ask questions they are bombarded of being accused an "anti-semite" , and the then the whole sob story of the holocaust is brought into the debate.
Neither topics were brought up until you mentioned them.

It's interesting how Israel is called evil, when they are fighting off Hamas, a terrorist group, the Hezbollah, who came to Lebanon for the sole purpose of harassing Israel, and every other Arab country in the area.

Let's discuss the hundreds of rockets fired by Hamas aimed at Israeli civilians. If not for the Iron Dome, many Israeli lives would have been lost to the horrible terrorist organization known as Hamas. And it goes beyond just Hamas. The Palestinian leaders are incredibly corrupt. Europe sent Palestine $3.1 billion dollars, and much of it has been lost to the corruption of the leaders. These people are not trying to liberate themselves, they are trying to take innocent lives and money from people who feel they are being oppressed, when that's simply not the case. I don't view Palestinian leaders much differently than I do Yemen's.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm a pacifist, and as such I disagree with any war actions taken on either side. I side with the civilians, the people whose homes are being destroyed, whose friends and relatives are being killed, who are living in terror. I don't care which side the civilians reside on, just that they are the ones paying the price for this ongoing conflict.

Therapist Bill

The Pianist
I would agree with misskitten, it is terrible how so many innocent civilians are being caught in the crossfire. :(

And Keith, I am pretty sure that the Palestine people were expelled from their homes, not kept at bay because they wanted more?

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Before I begin dissecting your argument, tyson, I would like to point out how offensive it is to compare Israel's actions to the Holocaust. The death of a few hundred Palestinians - many of which were unintentional - does not even compare to the systematic decimation of millions of Jews.

I'd like to know how the Palestinians are innocent. Every time there has ever been a conflict, the Palestinians have been the aggressors. The Yom Kippur War, the Six-Day War, the recent events. Keep giving me instances of conflicts and you'll see that Palestinians are the ones being aggressive.

I'm just going to highlight this once more to emphasize how horrendously offensive this is to me and many other Jews and non-Jews alike. Israel does not shove Palestinians into concentration camps and work them to death or outright kill them. The Palestinians are not tortured, experimented on, and treated as subhumans. Israel is leaps and bounds above the Nazis, and I am personally offended that you would even compare the two.

I didn't realize monsters are the ones who have the best military in the region. I find it funny how you don't take into account the fact that if Israel's military wasn't as powerful as it is, Hamas and the Hezbollah would have exterminated Israel decades ago. And those are just two groups. We aren't even discussing the fact that Iran has supplied the Palestinians with drones before, and Syria and other Arab countries provide them with money. Israel is alone in the Middle East, and has taken on Egypt, Jordan and Syria simultaneously. They are among enemies who only wish death upon them, and only the Druze seem to actually support them. I must remind you that friends of the Palestinians are Muslim fundamentalists, who are enemies of the West.

They are the bad people because when the boundaries between Israel and Palestine were set up, they demanded more and tried to take it by force. They are the bad people because they attacked during Yom Kippur. They are the bad people because they have taken innocent Israeli lives, and used their own civilians as human shields. They are the bad people because they were aggressive to Israel recently, and then tried to paint Israel as evil for attacking during Ramadan.

Funny because my local news station paints Israel as evil. Go to Google News and see what kind of pro-Israel articles you'll find. I bet you won't find any. Let's also look back at the article I posted in my initial reply:

Again, you want me to pity them because their smuggling operation was shut down? If these are the immoral people I am supposed to support, then I guess I'm the *******.

Let's look at another article.

I like how Israel is painted as being evil for killing a terrorist leader. How does that work out? Israel is easily being censored, not the other way around.

Neither topics were brought up until you mentioned them.

It's interesting how Israel is called evil, when they are fighting off Hamas, a terrorist group, the Hezbollah, who came to Lebanon for the sole purpose of harassing Israel, and every other Arab country in the area.

Let's discuss the hundreds of rockets fired by Hamas aimed at Israeli civilians. If not for the Iron Dome, many Israeli lives would have been lost to the horrible terrorist organization known as Hamas. And it goes beyond just Hamas. The Palestinian leaders are incredibly corrupt. Europe sent Palestine $3.1 billion dollars, and much of it has been lost to the corruption of the leaders. These people are not trying to liberate themselves, they are trying to take innocent lives and money from people who feel they are being oppressed, when that's simply not the case. I don't view Palestinian leaders much differently than I do Yemen's.
Oh goodness, unfortunately I do not have time to respond to every reply you have made so I'll keep this short and respond in more detail later, should you respond yourself by then.

I like how you're grasping at straws here and totally neglect the fact that for ages, the Palestanian/Israeli conflict has been for the most part, a one-sided debate among the media. We constantly hear that Israel is bombarded with missles and rockets and is constantly threatened by so called "terrorist" groups, and rarely do we ever hear about the side of the palestanians, where the Israeli army owns the streets, storms houses and kill kids, destroying crops and fields that the Palestanians use to survive...oh that is until recently. You mentioned that all the nations over there is harassing Israel, but ever stopped to think why that is? I'm sure you do, but let me say it anyway! Your people marched on foreign land and threw people out of their homes, it was an authoritarian/totalitarian hostile takeover! Why do Israel constantly play the victim's role??? Those people have a right to fight back for constantly being oppressed by a superior army that came to take over in the first place. The only reason the Arabs hate the west is because we're meddling in affairs that have nothing to do with us. Don't get me wrong though, I've seen videos of the Arab terrorists beheading people and being oppressive themselves, yes..they are scum and don't deserve to live!

We cannot defy the fact that people are being agressive toward a authoritarian government all because another group of people sought to occupy some lands based on some ancient book. In the end, that is all it boils down to.

Ganondork

Yourasswillhurt said:
And Keith, I am pretty sure that the Palestine people were expelled from their homes, not kept at bay because they wanted more?
There's a lot of things wrong with this statement. I'll start with a few things:

1. It wasn't the Palestinians' land at all. It was British land that they gained from the Ottomans in World War I.
  2. The British gave the Zionists the land to make a Jewish state
  3. The Arab League marched into Israel and tried to take the land back in 1948. And of course they lost.

They were forced out of parts of the Middle East and were still displaced from Europe, and they had nowhere else to go. Very few countries even offered them refuge during the Holocaust, let alone post-World War II. There are 22 states in the Arab League, and there's only a single Jewish state worldwide. That's not even discussing the fact that there were 800 thousand Jews were forced to leave their homes in Arab lands following the establishment of Israel. That is far more than the UN estimated 650 thousand Palestinian refugees.

It's asinine to demand Israel give back the land that was given to them, and the land that they have won in wars with a group that has been nothing but hostile. Let's look at the original boundaries for Palestine and Israel.

Palestine had more than enough land, but they had to keep asking for more. And when that didn't work, they tried to use force. When that failed, and they actually lost land, they cried to the UN and made Israel give some back. Let's think about that. Israel gave some of the land back. That's not even mentioning the fact that the land they gave back was larger than the entire state of Israel. What a terrible state.

tysonrss said:
I like how you're grasping at straws here and totally neglect the fact that for ages, the Palestanian/Israeli conflict has been for the most part, a one-sided debate among the media.
I like how you ignore 90% of my points and just dismiss it as, "Grasping for straws."

You're right, it really is one-sided. Israel has very little support. The UN is filled with so many Arab states that flood out any chance of them speaking over their incessant yelling. I have very few places I can go to get unbiased news about the conflict. Al Jazeera? Nope. New York Times? Nice try. Huffington Post? Not a chance. The closest I ever get is with BBC.

We constantly hear that Israel is bombarded with missles and rockets
Would you rather they lie? I don't even know what that is supposed to prove.

and is constantly threatened by so called "terrorist" groups
And it all makes sense now. Hamas is no doubt a terrorist group. Both the US and the EU refer to them as terrorists. Are you going to say the Hezbollah is not full of terrorists? Who else isn't a terrorist group, Al-Qaeda?

and rarely do we ever hear about the side of the palestanians
Yeah we do. You just cover your ears so you can make this argument.

where the Israeli army owns the streets, storms houses and kill kids
Except that doesn't happen. Or is your idea of, "Kids" actually 15-19 year old young adults that are trained to kill Israeli soldiers and civilians alike?

You mentioned that all the nations over there is harassing Israel, but ever stopped to think why that is? I'm sure you do,
You assume quite a few things. And here's the reason why so many countries harass them.

1. The country is either a majority Arab or has a large Arab minority.
  2. Hating Jews isn't the least bit new. It's been like this for centuries. If you think prejudices don't exist, you're delusional.

Your people marched on foreign land
British land, for one. They also didn't, "March." They emigrated slowly.

threw people out of their homes
That's not how the UN Partition went at all.

it was an authoritarian/totalitarian hostile takeover!
They were given land and then made a state full of Jewish refugees. That's not authoritarian/totalitarian, and it's not a hostile takeover.

I must ask: do you honestly think that Israel walked in with the best military in the region? It took years of development for them to get to where they are now. They couldn't have just come in, guns blazing. They would have been decimated.

Why do Israel constantly play the victim's role???
They aren't. You sure are playing one though. If you used emotion any more, there'd be no logic in your argument at all whatsoever.

Those people have a right to fight back for constantly being oppressed by a superior army that came to take over in the first place.
If you think that's what happened, I hope you will open up a history book at some point. You are sadly mistaken.

The only reason the Arabs hate the west is because we're meddling in affairs that have nothing to do with us.
They hate the West for many things. One of them is not conforming to their Muslim fundamentalist ways.

We cannot defy the fact that people are being agressive toward a authoritarian government all because another group of people sought to occupy some lands based on some ancient book. In the end, that is all it boils down to.
And their book is just a little less ancient than the Jews'.

MonsterMMORPG

Indie Game Developer
What Difference Does Israel Doing Than What Hitler Did to Jews

Israel attacks on Gaza is very popular debate topic recently

Israel is killing so many woman, children, and innocent civilian over what ?

You can find so many graphic pictures of such incidents i won't post here

Also they are destroying their homes. Imagine that your so hard worked home and everything you have is destroyed with a single bomb and you absolutely didn't do anything to them

It is also required to mention that this is not a religion topic

It is all about human rights

What Israel doing has what difference than what Hitler did ?

You can't kill me if my father did something to you

Israel is launching missiles without caring or willingly what will happen to civilian, woman, children and old

How many militia died from Israel attacks ? less than 1% other are all innocent people

Also this so called Hamas . The ultimate excuse of Israel

I have extremely serious doubts that Hamas is controlled by the Israel

At least the leader team

Because i can't see any damn reason why would Hamas launch those piece of **** missiles towards Israel

If you think from religion way what they doing is a big sin. You can attack civilian in Islam

Those missiles may kill children, woman, old or innocent man

Also battling with a tank with throwing stones makes what sense ?

In the end Israel is killing, damaging 1000x more times what harm they get and from human rights this is massacre

You can only equally harm when you received a harm

This is what i believe what do you think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom