• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds The Gap Between Dimensions?

Salem

SICK
Okay, so we all know that Ganondorf "banished" Phantom Ganon to the "gap between dimensions" that probably didn't mean anything at the time.

If you notice, in ALBW if you want to move from Hyrule to Lorule you have to become a painting and enter a crack in the world which takes you to a weird psychedelic multi-colored world thingie and then you reach the dimension/world you interned to go to.

It might be a stretch, but what if that weirdly colored in-between thingie is the '"gap between dimensions", because it is literally a gap between two dimension. Is that where Phantom Ganon is spending his days?

Did anyone else have this idea before?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I acknowledged it and it became even more evident with Yuga's connection to paintings and whatnot, if I recall though, Vitatempus theorised that Yuga could be Phantom Ganon. I'm still not sold on that but it's something to consider.

Salem

SICK
I acknowledged it and it became even more evident with Yuga's connection to paintings and whatnot, if I recall though, Vitatempus theorised that Yuga could be Phantom Ganon. I'm still not sold on that but it's something to consider.
Phantom Ganon is where they got the idea to give Link painting powers, this comes full circle of true.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'll just point to Axle's answer in the latest mailbag. :bleh::rolleyes:

gap.png

Yes, this was completely a joke.

Last edited:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Yeah actually I have thought about that. It would be very interesting if they related it to that "gap between dimensions" spoken of in OoT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom