• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda The Game You've Never Played

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Is there one important game you've played? I know there is for me. I suspect many of us have one game we either can't find or can't find at a decent price. It limits our understanding of the series, and we might be afraid to mention it because we want to sound like we know the series.

Anyway, I've never played A Link to the Past. I hear people talk endlessly about how its amazing, and how its central to the development of the series plot and gameplay. I've never played it, I don't know that much about it, and I refuse to buy Virtual Console games. I'm afraid I'm missing a big part of the Zelda picture, but there I said it.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I've never played

-Link's Awakening
-Oracle of Ages/Seasons
-Phantom Hourglass
-Spirit Tracks
-Skyward Sword

I'm planning on getting Skyward Sword soon though.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I have never played Majora's Mask, Adventure Of Link, Wind Waker, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Spirit Tracks, or Skyward Sword.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
I've never played the Oracle games or Link's Awakening. I want to get the Oracle games on VC when they come out for North America. But until then, I don't think I'm missing out on much.

EDIT: Yeah, I've played Adventure of Link, but never completed it....and I don't think I'll be picking it up again anytime soon

Last edited:
Four Swords and four Swords Adventures.

Four swords because i dont have 3 friends with 3 GBAs, 3 copies of ALttP or link cables.
Four Swords Adventures because it was rare as hell to find.

Don't think i'm missing out though

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have never played Majora's Mask,

397.gif

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Anyway, I've never played A Link to the Past. I hear people talk endlessly about how its amazing, and how its central to the development of the series plot and gameplay. I've never played it, I don't know that much about it, and I refuse to buy Virtual Console games. I'm afraid I'm missing a big part of the Zelda picture, but there I said it.

You can play it for free at virtualsupernes.com--and you can save.

I haven't owned a hand held console since sometime in the mid-nineties, so I haven't played FS/FSA, MC, PH, or ST. I've only really dinked around on the Oracle games and like many others don't have the skills to get anything enjoyable out of AoL. Sometimes I feel like I would like to play PH/ST just to have the in game experience, but so many people dislike them so much I don't really have much motivation to do so.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Every emulator I've tried has either not worked or given me a virus, and I've tried many.

I'm really wary of most emulators for the same reason, but this one doesn't involve any downloads, it just runs off of java. I played all the way through ALTTP on it, and have played through a few other games there as well as using virtualnes.com to play through LoZ. If you really want to try ALTTP, it might be worth checking out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom